S I X - sore loser.

**Slenderman**

She. Got. Into. My. House. Without. Me. Noticing.

How?

We finally gave up the hunt for the intruder only to find it was Jeff's friend and she had left a gift for Jeff on his arm chair. He wouldn't let anyone see it, or so he said. I saw him pull Eyeless Jack into his room. Sally who we left at home was also acting up. She was constantly daydreaming and smiling to herself. I think there's more to Jeff's friend then we think.

Usually I can pin point a being easily. Her ability to be there but untraceable was annoying as hell. I don't want her to fall into the wrong hands. I knew the Rake was in my forests today as well but he hasn't been much of an issue lately so I let him be. All he really does is kill animals anyway.

**Jeff**

I stared at the picture on my wall. It's simply everything like the asylum. All the feelings and that clock. She hated it so much. I studied our little painted figures. Rather then us being in the asylum clothes we were in our outfits. My mind drifted back to yesterday when Eyeless spotted her.

"Come here!" I hissed grabbing his arm and yanking him into my room, harshly. He groaned but allowed himself to be dragged inside. I released my clamp on his arm to shut and lock my door. If he had eyes I'm sure he would roll them right about now. I huffed and tugged him over to the canvas, I had now covered with the white sheet. He watched me intently, full of curiosity as I carefully lifted the sheet off it. His eye sockets widened at the piece of art standing before him. He talked to me, unable to tear his eyes away from the expressive artwork, "it's from her, isn't it?" I nodded. He gazed over the painting. Silent and I were both crouching with our backs facing each other. She had a hand extended to the floor while I rested mine on my knees. "Then," his voice broke the silence in the room, "the picture you gave Bloody painter-" "it was from her," I cut him off directly. He nodded to himself before seemingly forcing his eyes away from the picture to face me.

I heard him suck in a breath. "It's beautiful."

I stared angrily at her on the canvas, I was frustrated with her. I don't understand that girl. If it was anyone else she would have run away, I'm sure. But she happened to spot me and Jack. He even made 'eye contact' with her. She didn't run until she saw my face. God knows what runs through her head. I was so surprised she was this deep in the forest. I wonder if it was because she was looking for me. Doesn't she know Slender could have gotten her?

He told me the other day that he saw her at the asylum when we broke out. Heck, apparently that place was burnt to the ground. He wants to know if she is the creepypasta. Though I refused he said I no longer had an opinion in the situation. That made me angry, I said I'd let her live freely.

**You**

It was chilly outside and that's exactly how I wanted it. I grabbed my black skive and slipped it over my head, then I grabbed my hoodie and zipped it up. I re adjusted my mask and slipped my knives into my belt loops.

~*~

I stepped out of the warmth of my house and into the chilly air. It sent shivers colliding down my spine and made me want to laugh. I closed my eyes, using my senses to take in the surroundings. I could hear some of slender mansion's residents shuffling almost silently through his territory. I could feel their body heat. I could smell them. Mint, chocolate and waffles collided with my nose. (Not literally, lol imagine that) I inhaled the smells carefully and recognised them as Masky, Hoodie and Toby's smells. I could also smell blood and blackberries. I'm not sure who smelt like blackberries but they had been killing. Far off in the Rakes and my territory I could hear him snoring softly. He smelt like he had been dipped in death with the faintest touch of pineapple. My eyes snapped open and I looked through the trees. I started to get a small headache and suddenly I was seeing through the forest until I could see the proxies. They were pinning paper to tall dark trees. It was dark there and they weren't talking much, just focussing on the notes. I shook my head and suddenly I was back and the headache subsided. I blinked in awe a couple of times then set off, crunching my way through the golden grass.