E L E V E N - I'm back.

**You**

I looked around the lounge room. I swear I saw the cutest thing in the history of the world of iurwnfnfnjrfnd, yeah it was that adorable. Little Sally, was sitting in EJ's lap who had his legs crossed and was engulfing her in a bear hug as they watched TV. It's been two months since I told everyone about my, 'diet'. Since then Sally has been trying to get me into something call anime. Surprisingly Jeff watches it with her so it's more interesting to watch his reactions then the actual anime.

I gazed at them again before silently going up behind them and wrapping my arms loosely around EJ's neck saying, "kawaii!" Sally turned around with a big grin on her face and hugged Charlie, who was in her arms, even tighter. She giggled adorably and I died from the cuteness. I turned into my ghost shadow form and sat on top of EJ's head, he lightly ignored me, it's not like I was heavy. I started placing shadow dolls on his head. "It's an EJ totem pole, stacky thing!" Toby shouted when he walked into the room. Sally and I giggled while Jack chuckled softly. I bent down and got in his face, "can we go hunt again for dinner soon?" I questioned innocently. I was barely centimetres away from his mask, he seemed to go ridged before replying, "yeah." "Yey!" I smiled before tumbling off while floating through the air. He had a stack of shadow puppets still on his head. "Whoops," I said before grabbing them and throwing them into a shadowy corner. I kinda felt like he was giving my the raised eyebrow look, so even though I was upside down I narrowed my eyes back at him playfully. I floated next to him on the couch and changed to my normal form, bouncing the couch slightly as I landed. I sat upside down with my legs on the backrest and my back on the seat as I watched TV. The news was on. I listened to the reporter, "we have no idea who this new killer is but we do know they are dangerous, please stay alert and lock you windows and doors," she finished. "Who?" I questioned. "They call themselves Nine, Slender wants to ask them to join us here at the mansion," EJ informed me. "Huhhhhhhhhh...." I said.

A lot has changed since my heart was broken. Let's just say, I've got a new crush. I'm over Painter, I met his girlfriend (she's a little creepier then the others) so now we are just friends, sometimes we paint together. Yeah I don't paint all that often anymore, I have other things that occupy my life. It's become a usual thing for me and 'Jackie' as I like to call him, to go hunting around meal times or eat together. We are pretty close, which I'm proud of because he doesn't really socialise with anyone other then Jeff and I. We are actually a pretty tight friend group. Then there's my other, not as close friends, Toby, Painter, Sally and BEN.

I stood by the door whining at Jack. "Come on, come on Jackie!" I called as he made his way down the stairs. I saw Jane secretly glaring at him from the kitchen doorway. I rolled my eyes and stormed up to Jack and grabbed his arm, hugging it to my chest as I dragged him away. I had no idea how he was reacting but I was hungry. I pulled up my mask to show him my pout, "why you gotta be so damn slow?" I whined. He chuckled and I released my iron grip on his arm and pulled my mask back down.

I giggled as I slammed the man's head into the floor over and over again. Bang, bang, bang, crack. His head broke open and I giggled quietly to myself as my tentacles ripped him open and grabbed his heart. I shoved it in the bag. I hung him up from his least mangled leg. I turned around to see Jackie standing in the doorway. He had his mask lifted and was eating a kidney. I frowned slightly for forgetting to grab my victims kidneys. I tore them out with my tentacles and handed them to Jack. He grabbed them and I swung my bag over my shoulder. We left the house and headed back towards the forest. We stopped at a park on the edge of the trees. I stood on the swing while eating a heart and he sat on the one next to me. I sat down as well and cringed when I retracted my tentacles. "It's a nice night," I sighed contentedly. "Yeah," he agreed. The sun was slowly rising above the horizon, it was about 5:00 am.