T W E L V E - detective work.

**You**

I sat hugging my knees. I was in my old bedroom. My eyes were wide and my pupils were shrunken. I had a twisted smile on my face and my mask was on the ground next to me. Every few seconds I would twitch. Who... Who is the traitor? I honestly have no idea. I need to regain some of my sanity before I go back. I cried. Black inky tears stained my scarred cheeks. I furrowed my brow. I removed my gloves and watched the tears drip into my hands. I let out a scream of frustration. I pushed my self up off the ground, using my bed as support. My foot hit my mask, kicking it off to some corner. I'll find it later. I looked in the mirror, for some reason I wasn't surprised to see black abysses instead of my normal eyes looking back.

I glared at the mirror and it cracked. I bared my teeth, they were different too. My teeth were still sharp and came to points but the tips were black. The black tears oozed from my eyes like Eyeless Jacks eye sockets. Not that I've seen him with his mask off. I was like a mix between Jane and Jack. If I go back to the mansion looking like this... I have to act like I was never attacked. Like they didn't get what they wanted. I looked around the room and grabbed my mask. I also grabbed my gloves. I adjusted my hair, pulling the other half of my fringe over my normally white eye. I can still see from my other eye. The liquid will be hidden by the mask.

I managed to calm my twitching and make it unnoticeable. I will have to do some snooping around the mansion when I get back. I used my shadow travelling to get back quickly, I was honestly a little worried about Jack. I emerged from the shadows around the forest line in my normal form. I didn't bother to retract my tentacles, I'm in danger. Any way I'm pretty sure most of them know about them.

I casually entered the mansion. On the outside I looked calm and normal. On the inside I was having a full fledged war. I walked up to BEN who was gaming with Jeff. "Have you guys seen EJ? I need to talk to him," I asked. I'm dreading the chance of it being Jack who is the traitor. I mean he was there at the time and everything. "Uhh... I think he's in his room," BEN responded, not peeling his eyes from the screen. "Cool," I responded and went to head off to his room. "Hey Silent, whats up with the tentacles?" Jeff asked. I turned around to see him looking at me. "It hurts having them always cramped up in my back. I'm taking a break," I replied casually. I was nervous he would see through, sweat beaded my forehead, mixing with my 'tears' as it dripped down. to my relief he took it and I made a beeline for EJ's room, trying to avoid any other pastas as not to delay my situation.

I didn't bother knocking and stormed into his room. I got a sinking feeling. He wasn't here. I went to his surgery then the infirmary, he wasn't in either of those either. I used my shadows to see around the mansion. He was in the house. They told me but I was too tired to see where. I sighed in relief and headed back to his room, closing the door behind me. Then I repeated something I haven't had to do in years and it sent various feelings of dread, anxiety and fear as well as anger and blood lust down my spine. I walked to the middle of the room. I faced the door... and I sat, cross legged, patiently watching it. The 'tears' were streaming down my face rapid fire. I started to twitch again and rub my arms as the memories cascaded through my mind. It was cut short though, to my relief, when someone opened the door. To my double relief it was Jack. He took a step back in surprise when he saw me. I stood up. "Jack, we need to talk," I said seriously. Trying to hide my twitches, trying to stop them. I dragged him into the room and sat him down on his bed. Slamming the door shut with my tentacles.

He just sat there casually as if he didn't suddenly disappear. "Where were you?" he asked, "you kinda just walked out on me there." My eyes widened and I got a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. "J-Jack, h-have... have I-I ever sh-showed you my old h-house?" I stuttered, unable to control my twitches now as I stood in front of him. "No... are you okay?" he asked warily. Thank god these rooms are sound proof. "NO I AM NOT OKAY!" I screamed, breaking down. I collapsed to the floor holding handfuls of my hair with my legs tucked up to my chest, I was crying. "b-but you... you were right there," I whispered. He got down next to me and placed a hand on my trembling back as I twitched. As soon as he touched me I shot up again into a standing position and started rummaging through everything around his room. "h-hey! wh-what are you doing!?" he exclaimed as I emptied draws looking for any evidence. He tried to stop me but my strength was more powerful then his at the moment. I turned around and shoved my face in his, "WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!" I yelled! "n-nothing!" he cried holding his hands up next to his head in self defense. "Then make this easier on both of us and let me rummage through your room," I said trying to sound calm. He hesitated before sitting down on his bed while I proceeded to pull his room to pieces. I opened one last draw which he seemed reluctant for me to look in. I paused and calmed down when I saw it. It was a picture of us. There was nothing else in the draw. I sighed in relief and started to put everything back away with my tentacles. I turned around and hugged him, crying.