T H I R T E E N - The underworld.

**You**

My face contorted from the hideous smell as I made my way down the stairs. Liquid dripped from the ceiling and moss and dirt were apparent on the walls. The only sounds were the water dripping to the floor and my gentle footsteps on the slabs. I felt my breath hitch in my throat when I saw inside the opening of the room at the bottom. I entered the room, this, it had all my evidence. Firstly there was a picture of me, it was full of darts. I frowned. I started rummaging through his papers and notes and laid them all out on the floor until they made perfect sense. I stepped back, shocked, this was not good.

He wanted to take over the world, it included killing over half the population and I was the only thing standing in his way. It all made perfect sense. I... before I go I have to ask one last question. That's what happened to Jack, Slender teleported him away, he told the asylum people where I was because he wants me dead. He won't dare lead them to the mansion though because they would take everyone away. He has been manipulating our memories. He has been traveling to the new asylum, that's why he goes out so much. It's hard to believe I'm the only thing standing between him and the world. I can't stay here, I need to stop him, there's no way I can do it if he uses everyone against me. I look around the room until I found some strange purple orb. I touched it and things flashed through my mind. Suddenly I remembered who took all those pictures. It was Slenderman himself. I could see everyone's memories of me, this must be what he uses to manipulate them. I furrowed my brow. I looked around the room, gazing over it one last time until I noticed something, a necklace. It had a black chain and a silver bird amulet on it. I reached forward and touched it. Suddenly I could see Slender, how much work he put into getting rid of me, contacting the asylum, building a new one, getting a memory manipulator and right now I could see him, heading towards the mansion. I yank the necklace off the wall and shove it in my pocket, I do the same to the memory orb. I dashed out of the room and pushed the lever back in place, but I kept the picture, it was in my pocket.

I dashed to Toby's room, I'm sure Slender wouldn't take the proxies memory of me because they have to do what ever he tells them. Toby's my only friend close enough to perhaps help me. I didn't knock just barged in, Masky and Hoodie were there. I smirked a twisted smirk. "You should really knock, Silent," Masky whined, I was right. I smirked even harder. "I knew it," I said. "Knew what?" Hoodie asked. Toby wouldn't look at me. "Can I please speak to Toby alone?" I asked gently. "Suure," Masky grabbed Hoodie's arm, I could hear the smirk in his voice. As soon as they were gone I closed the door. Toby was staring at the ground. "I know you know whats going on, get over it!" I hissed, "I just need you to tell me some stuff.. please," my voice cracked a little showing how desperate I was. "I-I guess I c-can," he whispered. "Thanks," I whispered. "Has anyone beat Slender before?" I asked. "No... I'm not sure why your a threat," He said quietly. "Oh haha I do, this makes perfect sense, he saw this coming," I laughing in a broken voice. Toby looked up and his eyes widened when he saw my face. While I was talking I took off my mask. "Toby, you don't get it do you?" I asked, "I did, before he wanted to take over the world... I beat him!" I started laughing, "He WiLL pAy," I felt my sick smile rise to my lips, "FoR bRiNgInG bAcK mY pAsT!" I was now laughing insanely, while I twitched and the black ooze dripped to the ground. He took a step back. "Tell ANYONE our little conversation and I WILL KILL EVERYONE in THIS house," I put my mask back on and left the room. I walked to EJ's room, I barged in again. He looked at me, I sensed no normal recognition.

"Jack," I whispered in a broken voice. I need to get going, Slender's almost here. I walked over to him and restrained him as he tried to push me away. I lifted his mask and my own, he snarled. I felt the oozy tears prickling at the edges of my eyes. I smashed my lips into his, he seemed stunned, but then it was like a force made him kiss me back. I felt the ooze drip from my cheeks as I cried silently. "I love you," I said before leaving the stunned boy on his bed and jumping out the window. He wont forget that because I have the orb now. Before I left, I left a shadow puppet in all their rooms, each had a doll that looked just like them.