Chapter 1

I'd like to say that we were happy living as rogues with the freedom we have but if I said it I would be lying,like now is a good example why I hate it we were currently running away from some human hunters,which had guns,we managed to loose them
Scarlet I'm tired my sister whined I know Harley but we have to make sure there are no more hunters little did I know that hunters would be least of my problems after we were sure there where no more hunters we laid down,what I didn't know at the time is that we were in the territory of the black shadow pack the most feared pack in Canada and the pack who killed most rouges. I woke up to the sound of growling, and the first thing I see is about seven big wolves with red eyes Harley was now full awake and I stood in front of her protectively ,'shift,'the second big wolf (I'm guessing is the beta) commanded, I shook my wolf head, there was no way I was going to shift ,then I'll be defenseless 'ok then I'll take the little one he ordered at the pack members I couldn't let them take Harley so I mind linked her',when I tell you , run I told her she hesitated but after I promised her that after this I'll come and get her she agreed I felt bad for lying to my sister but it was the only way she'll be safe. So I shifted, lucky for me when we shift back to humans we are fully dressed I was wearing an ordinary shirt and a pair of jeans 'go' I commanded Harley,the other were about to fun after her,"I shifted"I told them and I'll come willingly,if you let her go"they thought about it then all nodded and shifted back. They grabbed me ,tied me up and pushed me into the van" hope you have a nice and long trip" a guy with blonde hair said,I didn't care if I died the only thought I had was i hope Harley is safe I don't know how but I managed to fall asleep I woke up when the van stopped and the same man with blonde hair came to get me, I didn't like him one bit, he roughly grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the van we were in front of a gigantic house which I guessed was the pack house, after a long silence the guy finally said something " I do pity you" why? I asked because you have to talk to our alpha and he's not the nicest guy,he hates all rouges and kills them I gulped " great" I thought I'm about to meet this guy who is probably gonna kill me, can this get any better as we went in the pack house I smelt the most wonderful scent in the world it smelt like a combination of sweet melting chocolate and ginger bread "Mate" my wolf screamed" I have no idea where my wolf has been she hadn't said anything today apart from mate. Oh goddess I didn't want a mate, I mean who wants a rouge as a mate,'he's going to reject me I thought bitterly the blonde guy ( which I'm now calling blondie) began to walk towards a door, as we get closer and closer to the door the smell kept getting more and more powerful, my mate was behind that door.blondie opened the doors and there was the most gorgeous man I had ever seen, he had red hair and blue- gold eyes, he radiated power, blondie bowed which made me bow with him,'Alpha,"we found this rouge on our territory," I couldn't believe my ears my mate was the... Let her go he commanded anger clear In his voice,when blondie did he pushed me against the wall," Mine," he growled as he buried his face in the crook of my neck and I still couldn't believe it my mate is the alpha!!