Chapter 7

Scarlets pov

Finally after two days I left the hospital,I've been asking about Harley ever since I woke up, scarlet for the millionth time,Harley fine she's being taken care of,I've been getting updates while you were unconscious "Draco says,I nodded,"now come on love,we need to get you moved to the pack house" he smiled. Immediately after I walked in the pack house I was tackled into a hug by my little sister,"scarlet you're ok I missed you "Harley exclaimed,"I missed you to Harley"I said.

Draco's  pov

I loved watching my mate smile,she looked even more beautiful,I was glad scarlet wasn't hurt anymore,if something happened to her......I couldn't live without my angel,I left giving them some space,and found my annoying brother outside my room with one of his evil smirks,that was never a good sign.So you found your mate?"he asked,I nodded ,"she's beautiful,shame if something else happened to her"he smiled,I was shocked,that pretty much sounded like a threat,I pushed him against the wall holding him by the neck,"are you threatening my mate?, cause if you are you wont live to see another sunrise again"I shouted,brother or not nobody comes between me or scarlet, N-no"he managed to say and I loosen my grip,"never say things like that lucifer,am I clear?", he gulped,"yes alpha"

Luke's pov

How dare he? I thought,he cares for a stupid rouge, when my mate died I swore to kill every single one of them,I didn't care that Draco was my alpha or brother,rouges took away my mate and family,he needs to understand that,Draco doesn't know what it means to loose the love of his life,your mate but he will soon,better be careful scarlet because not all is as seemed.