Chapter 11

Draco's pov
I waited for my mates answer,she took a deep breath,when I was about 12 me and my mother went for a walk,a group of rouges attacked us and to protect me my mom died,she was torn apart by them,my dad blamed me for her death,me and my father used to be very close" scarlet admitted
But that changed when my mother died,he turned aggressive and angry,he began beating me,abusing me,sometimes he would even hurt Harley who was still about a year old,my father took everything from me,he used me,hurt me,tortured me,I still have scars to prove it"scarlet lifts up her sleeve to show me some of the scars.
My father wants revenge,Jim still blames me for my mothers death,so that's why he wants to kill me"she advised by the time she finished I was beyond angry,how dare he treat my wonderful mate and her sister like that,it wasn't her fault that the rouges attacked,I could feel my wolf trying to take over,he wanted to kill,torture and hurt the man who hurt our scarlet.
Scarlet's pov
I saw Draco's eyes darken and turn to black,a sign that his wolf was taking over,I immediately took his hand and watch as my mate closed his eyes and opened them to see they were back to normal,"Draco,my father will kill and hurt anyone to get me,if I don't surrender myself to him there will be a war between packs,many deaths,I don't want to be the cause of that" Draco shook his head,"I still won't let you give yourself over to him,a wolf like him deserves to die for what he did to you and Harley"  as your mate,I promise to protect you with my life scarlet" Draco continued,"even if it means that I would die,I love you and if I had a choice to save myself or you I would choose you,we'll get your father but you can't give up,that shows him that he's winning,and we don't want to do that do we? I smiled and shake my head,no I love you Draco,more then you'll ever know,I promise you that if something ever happens to me,protect my sister and don't blame my death on yourself" I promise but nothing will happen to you,as long as I'm here and I'm not leaving you so I guess you're stuck with me" he admits,I laugh,"then I guess you're stuck with me to" Draco nodded and began to lean in as well and our lips met,once again fireworks exploded,I'm deeply and madly in love with Draco I thought and he loves me back.
Jim's pov (Scarlets dad)
When are we going to attack?" Spike asked,I smiled evilly,"soon very soon,when they least expecting it,we'll attack and I will get my daughter"
And I'll be alpha" spike piped in,I nodded even though I was lying,as soon as we win this war,I'll kill the blonde and join both packs,that way,I'll be alpha of the most feared packs,I took the picture I had of my wife "don't worrie eve' I thought I'll avenge you,I'll kill scarlet and when I do,I'll make her pathetic mate watch