Chapter 20

scarlets pov

Finally,sebation allowed me to leave the hospital/infermary and with the help of draco i managed to get to the pack house even though i didnt remember him i couldnt deny feeling the sparks whenever he accidentally touched my hand or the way my heart speeds up when he enters the room. draco tried telling me some memories that we shared but it was no use,I still couldnt remember and i hated it,the way you feel when you get close to finding something the you suddenly lose it,i wanted remember everything,draco still hasnt told me why i ended up in the hospital.

Dracos pov

today was the day scarlet was scheduled to leave the hospital,i couldnt be more excited,maybe if i showed her the pack house and other places were we've been she'll start to remember,it was worth a try. are we there yet? she whined,i chuckled,almost when we arrived she practicly flew out of the car,it wasnt that long of a ride but amnesia or not,my mate wasnt that patient.As she opened the door,harley instantly ran and hugged her,scarlet briefly remembered her but she hugged back,i missed you scar,harley cried with her little six year old voice,i was worried after my mate and harley spent soem time together,by 7:00 harley endened up falling asleep,i want to show you someing i say to scarlet after i took her sister up to her room,i held scarlets hand and showed her the picnic area where we had our first date
What is this place? She asked me ,"this this we went on our first date,we sat over here I patted the place next to me and watched the fireworks", scarlet looked at me sadly," I wish I could remember she muttered I wish I-I could remember you,my memories, a tear escaped her eye as she sobbed, I immediately moved to wipe her tear and hugged my mate it's not your fault I whispered reassuring you'll get your memory back but even i had trouble believing it. I don't know how much time passed while I held my mate,but I do know I enjoyed every single second of it,I began thinking about when scarlet layer dying in my arms , I wanted to die myself, I love her more then anything else in the whole world. I didn't even notice me leaning and scarlet doing the same before our lips collided.

Scarlets pov

As my lips met his,sparks flew and the memories suddenly entered my mind, I was rouge running from my father,when I found Draco,saving Harley,our first date and so many more, I pulled away and looked at my mates confused expression, as I smiled big," I remember a grin spread over my face you do? I nodded,Draco laughed and hugged me close before lifting me up and twirling me round I love you so much Draco I advised as he put me down, I love you to scarlet you have no idea how much I do nothing could ruin this moment my father was finally dead I had my memories back I remembered everything, I guess it's true what they say a true loves kiss can break any kind of spell.