Chapter 8

Scarlets pov

After I talked to Harley, Draco gave me a tour of the pack house,my new home,Draco  is really the best mate,I truly do love him,draco stayed with me when I was unconscious,he introduced me to his pack members they were all very kind and excepted me as their Luna even though I was rouge,but when I met my mates brother for the second time,I felt a weird vibe,even Sin my wolf began telling me to not trust him. "And this is our room,do you like it? Draco showed me it looked more like a suit then a room," are you kidding,I love it" I said while hugging him," and I love you" he smiled and pecked me on the lips, "I love you too,scarlet,I'm so glad that the moon goddess chose me to be your mate" scarlet admitted,"I'm so lucky to be your mate"he said and pulled him in a passionate kiss,but was interrupted when Harley came running in,"I'm hungr-gross" she said as she saw us kiss,I blushed and together we went downstairs,but was surprised when lucifers chair was and remand empty.

Lucifers pov

I was suppose to meet with someone who calls himself the mysterious alpha,he was supposed to help me capture the rouges in my pack even though they aren't rouges anymore,my thoughts were interrupted by my new helper,I knew he was an alpha but he somehow masked his scent so I didn't know from which pack he was in. I heard that you could help me capture the two rouges from my pack"I said,he smiled but but there was something different,it was a sort of evil smile, "I can do more then help"he advised,don't hurt the little one,the oldest,now the eldest you can bring her to me,I'm guessing that you want to be alpha instead of your brother right? I nodded how he knew all this information I don't know how to do that, I saw how Scarlets mate looked at her.my guess is that after she's dead,it won't be long before he takes his own life,in order to be with his mate, "why are you helping me?,I asked suddenly ,why are you helping me with these rouges" The mysterious alpha chuckled darkly,"Revenge of course,the eldest destroyed my life,I want her to pay,now let's go capture my daughter,the one who ruined my life scarlet  he smirked.