Chapter 4

Scarlet's pov

I was beyond freaking out as the rouges circled us "shift," The biggest rouge ordered "or we'll attack" we didn't have a choice, all of us shifted I thanked the moon goddess that when werewolves shift there wearing clothes, "what are you doing on our land? He asked while growling, I stepped forward trying to give Draco and Harley a chance to run "it was an accident we didn't mean to cross your territory" I admitted,the rouge finally shifted. He had black hair and brown-dark red eyes,he looked about thirty,but with werewolves it's difficult to tell, "I don't care about your excuses, you're on my land,any last words?

Draco's pov

As my sweet mate stepped forward I knew what she was doing,she was giving us time to run,but I wouldn't leave her in a million years,I suddenly had an idea,I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner,I concentrated on all my male pack members since their children there are rouges right outside our territory come here immediately I mind linked them just as I finished i heard a sentence I dreaded to hear,I don't care about your excuses your on my land any last words? Just then a bunch of pack members came into view and that's when all hell got loose. My family,my pack members attacked and so did the rouges and I couldn't see my mate anywhere,"scarlet!" I shouted despite the yells and noise of fighting,I shifted into my wolf and began to attacking every rouge that came into view while trying to find scarlet. Finally the alpha rouge ordered the rouges to retreat and I couldn't have been more happier but happiness quickly turned to anger and sadness as I saw a Snow White wolf lying unconscious on the ground blood running out of a wolf bite "scarlet!!!" I yelled while immediately going next to her side and cradled her in my arms as she shifted back to her human form and felt for a pulse it was so faint it could hardly be heard if it was t for wolf hearing. That's when I realized my mate was dying.