7 - Dragon Slayer Meets Hokage

|A/N:| Hiiii. I'm so sorry I didn't update for months, I've been busy with school and life and stuff. I am sorry, especially to those who voted and wanted an update. I'm sorry for making you wait. But I really appreciate all the votes and the want for an update. Didn't really expect that, so I'm very happy and thankful.

My creativity in writing has lessened but I still tried... Again, I'm sorry, and thank you. |:A/N|

Wendy slowly opened her eyes and the first thing that came to her senses was the smell of burnt food. She laid there on the bed, staring at the ceiling as she collected her thoughts.

Remembering she wasn't home and was just simply sleeping in someone else's bed, she slowly sat up, noticing the blanket placed on her body. Had Konohamaru put this on her?

Wendy then got out of the bed, and placed the blanket neatly on the bed, not wanting to be rude. Afterwards, barefooted, she padded out of the room quietly, wondering where Konohamaru was.

She found him in the kitchen, standing there by the stove, scratching his head as if he had a really big problem.

He really did, seeing all the messy dishes, stains and particles of food scattered on the floor, and a failed attempt of making breakfast.

"Kono-kun...?" Wendy called out, standing by the doorway.

Konohamaru immediately turned around. "A-Ah, Wendy! You're awake...! Uh, g-good morning!" He then started to conceal all the mess found in the kitchen, embarrassed to have Wendy see how much he wasn't good in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Wendy slowly walked towards him and gently tugged at his sleeve to get his attention.

"Um... Breakfast?" Konohamaru shyly answered.

"I don't see breakfast, Kono-kun."

"Because it was a failed attempt."

To his surprise, Wendy laughed. He thought it was a really cute laugh though he wanted to ask. "What's so funny?"

"It's just that... I can't do kitchen work well, either," Wendy replied, giggling softly.

Konohamaru had to laugh along with her then afterwards, he turned around to face her. "Well, with that being said, how about we just get something to eat outside?"

Wendy nodded her head and said yes, then excused herself for her to use the bathroom for a while. Konohamaru nodded and watched her go.

He sat down by the table and let out a breath. He couldn't describe the happiness he felt knowing that Wendy wasn't angry at him. It wasn't that he thought Wendy trusted him, what mattered to him was that she was doing just fine with him.

While his mind was full of nothing but her, he heard her voice call out to him. Quickly, he rushed to see what it was she needed.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

Wendy's head was poked out from the bathroom door, her body hidden."Um... I, uh..."

"Are you bleeding?"

"No, I'm doing fine, I just..."

Konohamaru pressed his hand against the door and looked firmly at her. "Wendy, I'll force this door open if you don't tell," he said, knowing Wendy didn't have any clothes on.

Her cheeks grew warm and puffed, and he loved it. "I-I don't have any more clothes..." she confessed.

Konohamaru rubbed his head after, thinking of a way to solve the problem. "Hm... well, that is a problem."