Chapter 11: Decisions

A/N: So...yeah..I'M 100% INFP GUYS. Don't you just love being an INFP-T? (sometimes I don't TT) <3
Anyways, enjoy~ ^^
__________
Recap:
Jimin asked Eunjin if she wanted to leave her house and go to the outside world to cure her phobia. Eunjin was just about to answer.

•Eunjin's POV•

I gulped before putting my book down.

"Okay. I'll go with you."

"Wait- really!?" Jimin turned his head towards me with a big smile on his face.

"What else am I gonna achieve if I keep staying at my isolated home?" I sighed and headed towards my bedroom.

"Well, I bet you've been staying in this isolated home of yours for years and haven't achieved anything." He snickered as he stood up and followed behind me.

"I-I did achieve something!" I argued, opening my closet and grabbing my one and only turquoise suitcase decorated with some random stickers.

"Oh yeah, what?"

"I..uhm- I learned how to cook!"

"Mhm, what else?"

"I learned how to converse!"

"With Mickey? A K9 dog?"

"She has a device that let's her talk like a human, okay? Now get out and let me pack my stuff." I pushed him out of my room before shutting the door with a loud bang.

Damn it.

I began to pack my clothes and some important stuff.

Outside world?

I wonder how the outside world looks like now. It's been years since I saw a city or a countryside.

Also, our malls in Seoul really that big?

Is the 'so- called Lotte World' a marvelous fantasy land like?

Am I gonna be able to travel to Paris and see the Eiffel Tower?

Will my childhood dreams of traveling around the world and making new friends come true?

Am I gonna find my first lo-

"EUNJIN!" Mickey barked loudly.

I jumped and almost threw away the dress in my hand.

"Yeah?" I answered as I opened the door a little, peeking at the living room just to see Mickey right below my nose.

"What's this about going to the 'outside world'?" Mickey barked, setting foot--uhh, paw in my room.

"Why? Are you mad about my decision?" I asked her as I sat on the edge of my bed.

"No. I'm proud of you, Eunjin!" She happily barked, prancing around my room.

"For years you have been staying in this isolated house with no human interaction at all. You wouldn't even listen to music or watch movies! Now, you're gonna go to Seoul~!" She continuously barked.