Chapter 13: His Friends

A/N: Guys, just a reminder for you all, after every rainy day and stormy night, there would be sunshines and rainbows. ^u^
___________
•Eunjin' POV•

*BANG*

"SH*T!"

"AAAAHHHH!!"

Before Jimin could even call them, gunshot noises and screaming were heard in the distance.

W-what the heck?!

I rose up from the couch, following behind Jimin as he ran towards the hallway and turning right to a room.

I don't know why my heart was beating so fast.

Was I scared? Was I worried? Worried for people I barely knew? Worried for people I was scared of a few minutes ago?

"Goddamnit Yoongi!"

"Ha! Told you I can beat you."

As I stood by the doorway, I see the two boys from earlier (Recalling from my memory, I think they were called Namjoon and Yoongi?) , sitting on these circular chairs-- I've seen those before and I had it when I was a kid.

What was it called again...? Oh! A bean bag chair.

The rest were sitting on the floor, forming a semi-circle around the two.

Namjoon and Yoongi who were sitting on the bean bags were holding, what I guessed, were controllers for a game console.

"God, guys! You scared the crap out of me-- and Eunjin too!" Jimin yelled as he threw his hands in the air before leaning against the doorway.

"Why were you guys yelling anyway?" Jimin turned his gaze from the group of boys towards the flat screen tv on the wall.

"Yoongi hyung just beat Namjoon hyung in Call of Doodie 2." Jungkook spoke up. (which I guessed was the youngest said he said "hyung" to the two boys on the bean bags)

I turned my head to the boy who was practically laughing like a maniac and slapping his hand on the floor with his arm around one of the other boys.

I guess that's the guy who's name was Taehyung. (I guess I forgot to mention that I have good memory-)

"You missed it, Jiminie! You could have seen Namjoon hyung's face!" He continued to laugh.

"Yah! I bet you guys look like a bunch of aliens in front of the girl. We haven't introduced ourselves properly yet." The other guy named Jin, sighed before standing up and walking towards me.

I jumped when he held his hand out to me. I quickly hid behind Jimin and peeked from his right shoulder.

"Oh my gawd- look at her! She's so cute, I wanna squish her cheeks." He squealed almost loudly that I covered my ears. You know, just in case...

"You're just scaring her even more, Jin hyung." Jimin sighed, face palming.

"Since when did I scare her?" He crossed his arms and squinted at Jimin.

"Since she first saw you." Yoongi blurted out as he sprwaled out on the bean bag.

"Jin hyung, *bultaoreune." Jungkook uttered just before all the boys (including Jimin but excluding Jin) bursted out in laughter.

"Anyway, Jin hyung, give her some personal space and I'll let her settle in our apartment first before letting her hang out around you guys." Jimin sighed as he put his hands in his pockets and beckoned me with his head, walking towards with what I assumed was their kitchen.