Chapter 39: Feels Like Spring

•Eunjin's POV•

I hummed as I stirred the galbitang (Beef soup) with a wooden spoon. Jin suggested that this would be a good hangover food for Jimin.

Most of the guys went out to do groceries while Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and I were the only ones left at the dorm.

All of the guys were still fast asleep, which I find amazing since it's already 11 in the morning.

Carefully, I poured the soup onto a ceramic bowl, spilling some of the broth onto my foot, "Hot!" I hissed before quickly brushing it off.

I smiled at the food in front of me, proud of the soup that I have made by following Jin's handwritten instructions.

I put the bowl onto a tray and placed a spoon next to it. I warily lifted the tray and walked to Jimin's room, knocking on his door.

"Jimin, are you awake? I have soup ready for you." I uttered through the door but there was no answer.

As soon as I was about to knock for the second time, the door opened abruptly, startling me.

Jimin emerged from the other side of the door with his bird nest hair and disheveled shirt. He held up the a post-it note and pointed to it, "T-this is really from you?"

I squinted at the post-it note and wrote the small handwriting imprinted on it, it read "We're going to have a second date so get ready by 12."

Oh, it's the post-it note I wrote last night.

I bite back a laugh at his confused face and goofy appearance before nodding at his question, "It's 11 already, so you need to ready up but first, you have to eat this soup. If your head hurts too much from drinking last night, then we can postpone it tomorrow."

He gulped and scratched the back of his head, "How did you know?"

"Mina brought you home yesterday and you acted really weird."

"D-did I say anything weird last night?"

I reminisced Jimin's sudden confession last night and thought about what to say before shaking my head, "No, nothing weird..."

I'll just tell him later.

"You should take this soup, you probably feel light-headed right now—"

"No, I'll get ready right now!" He exclaimed, before taking the tray out of my hands, "I'll finish this real quick and we can go right away."

"Are...you...sure?" I raised a brow at him.

I thought Jin said that once a drunk person wakes up, they would be in so much pain that they don't even feel like getting up.

"Yes, I'll be ready in 10 minutes!"

Well, okay then. I better go get changed too I guess.

 I better go get changed too I guess