Chapter 30: Stubborn

•Jimin's POV•

"No wonder you mistook me for Eunjin," She sighed, before propping her elbow on the table and resting her head on her palm, "I'm her twin sister."

Oh man, holy sh—

"What?" I blurted out loud, "can you...can you say that again? I think I just heard you say that you're her twin sister."

"You're not deaf, that's exactly what I said." Hyejin uttered before sipping on her coffee.

Good thing I didn't order any coffee, if I did, I would have spat it out the moment she said Eunjin was her twin sister.

"That explains everything." I mumbled out of instinct, earning a glance from Hyejin.

She tilted her head, "What do you mean?"

"I just came from Eunjin's parent's house and I saw a picture with two Eunjins—which confused me at first but now it makes sense! The only thing I don't get is why Eunjin told me she grew up alone with just her maid and her parents never mentioned a twin sister."

"What!?" Hyejin slammed her hand on the table and ended up spilling her coffee because of the impact. "They never mentioned me?! Not even once? I believed in them! I thought they would never forget their precious daughter!"

Hyejin huffs and grabs her luggage hastily, "You have to take me to them."

"I can't do that! I have a car but—"

"Then you can drive me to them."

"I just told you, I can't! Her mother kicked me out saying that I know nothing about Eunjin and what she's been through when Eunjin told me how she got traumatized."

Hyejin tapped her chin, "Did you never really put in any effort of trying to know Eunjin? Effortless guys are a no-no and disappointing...like you."

"Well, they never told me!"

"It's not my fault they didn't tell your shorty ass that Eunjin had a twin sister—maybe you weren't worthy."

"Did you just call me a shorty ass—"

"What would you think I'd call you, 'Mr. Giraffe?'" She snorts.

"How mean." I pouted. She's the exact opposite of Eunjin, how could she be a twin of hers.

"Oh, honey, look at those two good-looking couples arguing."

Hyejin and I turned around to see an old woman pointing at us and giggling.

"Couple!?!" We both exclaimed.

"We're not a—" I cut off Hyejin before she could finish her sentence.

"Ma'am, we're not a couple, I promise you! Just two strangers who...are yelling at each other!" I beamed a smile at the old lady.

"Ah, I see. A hate to love relationship! Young love." She chuckled before walking away.

"What the actual fu—we both know that will never happen, right?" Hyejin turned to me.

"Of course not, never ever." I shook my head.

She sighs before placing her hand on her hips, "So are you taking me to Eunjin or not?"