Chapter 10

~Baby Girl

~LeLani

"Quincy!" I scream. Tears were running down my cheeks. I'm scared. "What's wrong?" He runs upstairs. "My water broke!!! Im panicking!" I say about to cry. "Baby, don't panic. Come on." He says. Quincy grabs the baby's bag and helps me out of bed. "Quincy." I whine. "Alright. Chill okay?" He states. I nod and take a deep breath. I'm nervous as hell. I was finally about to have my baby girl. I'm too nervous.

I had an epidural, I'm calm, looking through a magazine, waiting for Quincy to come back. He went to get some stuff for him to stay over night. When he came back, I was on my iPad reading. "Feeling better babe?" He ask. I nod. "Good." He kisses my forehead. I was getting tired, my contractions were irritating my soul and Quincy was just up talking to me, trying to get my mind off of it. His mama came. "Mama!" She hugs me. "You doing okay Lani?" I nod. "Oh, my grand baby about to be here!" She smiles. "What about Quinn ma?" Quincy ask. She just looks at Quincy. "You know, Quincy, I think you should get him a DNA test." Mama says, Quincy looks at her. "Damn ma." He shakes his head. "I'm sorry hunny." She says. "Anyways, what you plan on naming her?" She ask. "Uh, I don't know mama." I say. "I really want you to name her Madison. After Quincy's grandma." I look at her. "I like it." I say. "I don't." Quincy says. "What do you suggest daddy?" I ask. "I don't know. Not that." Quincy says. I knew Q had a bit of an attitude about Mama saying something about Quinn. "What about Brianna?" She ask. "I like that one. But not Madison." Quincy shakes his head.

I look at Quincy. "Come on baby. Keep going." This is ridiculous. The pain is out of this world. I soon hear crying. "She's here!" Mama smiles at me. I wipe my tears and Mama wipes my forehead with a towel. "Good job Lani." She says looking at Brianna. "She little." Quincy says. "Duh." I say. He smiles. Quincy had cut the umbilical cord and came to kiss me. "She so pretty baby. Just like you." He kisses my lips. "Love you." He says. "Love you too." I say sighing. "What's wrong? Tired?" I nod and smile a little. After a few minutes, the nurses brought Brianna in. "Aww. Look at her!" I squeal. Quincy was so scared to hold her. "Quincy comes here." I whisper. He sits next to me on the bed. "Hold her." I say putting her in his arms. He just stares at her. "Wassup Bri?" He says playing with her tiny hand. She gripped his finger and yawned. I smile. I snap a picture. I post it on IG

QsGuttaChick: This is my tiny family. Welcoming Brianna Marie Heather Jones!! ❤️

After everyone left, Brianna was asleep. She was snoring a little. "Yeah, she most def Quincy's baby Lonnie. Snoring already." I shake my head. Quincy looks at me. "When are y'all coming home? I'm not aloud back in that hospital." I giggle. "Crazy ass." I mumble. "Shut up hoe! I can't believe yo lil ass had a baby!" I shake my head. "I know. I didn't think it would happen. Especially since I was so against it." I tell her. "Wow." Lonnie says. "Let me call you later baby. Bye!" I say. "Okay. Bye." Lonnie hangs up.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask Quincy. "What you mean she def Quincy's baby?" Q ask. "Quincy, stop. You know damn well I wouldn't cheat on you. I was just saying it to be funny baby. Chill." I say. Quincy just looks a me. "Yeah okay." He says. "Quincy, seriously babe. I love you. And you know that." I tell him. "Love you too baby." He smiles. I hear Brianna whine. She starts crying. "Aww." I pick her up. "Shhh it's okay." I say rocking her. I give her a pacifier. She got quiet and stares at me. I kiss her forehead. "I love you Bri." I say. Quincy looks at me. "Damn, this really happening Lani. We got a baby together." Quincy says in shock. "I know. It's crazy." I say smiling. "We gotta keep this together. I want us to be perfect." He says. I smile. "It will be." I tell him.

I call Quincy while he was out. "Yeah bae?" He answers. "Bri, she need pampers Q." I say patting her back. "Aight. Ima be home in about twenty minutes. That cool?" He ask. "Yeah babe. Whenever you get here is fine." I say hanging up. I look at Bri. She was up and staring at the tv, just chilling in my arm. "Ooh! Bri, you pooped again? Lord." I pick her up and take her in her room. "Stinky butt." I lay her on the changing table. I make a stink face. Causing Brianna to giggle a little bit. "Nothing funny Stink!" I say kissing her cheek. She giggles. After cleaning her up, I gave her a bath. I put her in her 'I Love Daddy' feet pajamas and took her to my room. I hear the door open. "Daddy's home!" I say looking at Stink Butt, she looked to be uninterested. I smile.

"Babe, the diapers in her room. What's up Stink ?" He takes her out my arms. Everyone has began to either call her Bri, or Stink. "Say hi daddy." Quincy kisses Bri's head. "You miss me?" Quincy lays on the bed puts Brianna on his chest. Brianna just lays her head on his chest and closes her eyes. Instant knock out. "So, what y'all been in the house all day?" Q ask. "Yeah. Because she only 2 weeks. I don't want her to be around infection and bacteria. She could get sick." I say. "I feel you babe. But you do gotta get her out the house sometimes." Quincy says. "We went for a walk. We didn't go anywhere public. Just our gated community." I tell him. "Of course." I smile.

~Quincy

I woke up and Stink was still sleep. I stare at her. I love my baby girl. She looked just like me. Light skin, green eyes and curly black hair. I kiss her forehead. Lani was asleep too. All these mffs do is sleep! I take Stink downstairs with me. I was going to make breakfast. I'm hungry. I lay her in her swing. I turn it on and cook breakfast. When I finished, Lani comes downstairs. "Good morning daddy." She kisses my cheek. "Morning. Here." I give her a plate. "Thanks." She sits at the table. Stink woke up, but was just staring at us, yawning. "Morning Stink!" I say kissing her cheeks and forehead. She giggles and puts her hands in my face like she wanted me to stop. I sit next to Lani.

After eating, Stink was asleep again. Lord. "All she do is sleep." I say looking at her. "Yeah, for these first two months. Doesn't matter to me. More sleep I get." Lani says. Lani looks stressed. "You okay Lani?" I ask. She sighs. "I don't know honestly Quincy. I'm happy. You know that. But I don't know if I'm what you call 'okay'." She tells me. "I wish I could help, but, I gotta wait 13 weeks." I say. She blushes. I kiss her neck. "That don't mean other things can't happen Q." She says. "Aight. Maybe later." I smirk.

Lonnie ended upcoming to get LeLani, so I stayed with Stink. She stayed up the whole time. "Stink." I look at her. She looks at me like I'm crazy. Always looking at me like that. "Why you looking at me like that? Hm?" I ask Stink She just opens her mouth and closes it. "You don't have nothing to say huh mama?" I hear someone knock. I go look. Ma. "Hey momma." I open the do.or" Stink butt!" My mom says. She picks up Brianna. "Damn mom, you act like you cant talk to me!" I say. "Hello Quincy." She says. "Ma, what the fuck is your problem?" I ask. "Who are you talking to Quincy?" She ask. "You ma. You being fake. You acting like I did something wrong to you" I snap. "I don't care Quincy. Your not gonna talk to me crazy." She shakes her head. "Then can you jus leave?" I ask. "Lani asked me to come over." I roll my eyes.

All my family started showing up. When Lani got here, she kissed my cheek and looked at me. "Whats wrong pookie?" She ask poking my stomach. "Don't call me that gay ass nickname. Why they here?" I ask. "Because, they're announcing somethin" Lani says. "You know my mama hate me!" Lani rolls her eyes. "Over dramatic ass."