Chapter 59

~Quinn

I got released from the hospital. My car gone, totalled. I got that nurses number ;). Now, I'm going home. I was told it's late November. When I got to the house, Medie's car was here, and so was my mom's. I paid the cab driver and got out. I unlocked the front door, and I seen my mom in the living room with Quinten and Brianna. "Quinn!" My mom hugs my body. I hug her back. "Where have you been!?" She ask. "In a damn coma at a hospital. I got into an accident looking for that nigga Medie cheated with." I say picking up Quinten. "Oh my god. Well Medie, she not here." I sigh. "Where she at?" I ask. "Doctors." I nod. "Where my kids?" I ask. "Upstairs in their rooms. Crying about Medie leaving without them. They been paranoid since you left." I sigh,"Alright, I'ma go talk to them." My ma nods and I put Quinten down on his feet before going upstairs.

Mya and Junior were in the floor of my bedroom, watching tv. I open the door causing their eyes to look from the tv to me. "Daddy!" Mya and Junior run and hug my legs. "I missed you." Mya says looking up at me. Her little hazel eyes watering. Junior was just hugging my leg like he missed it more than me. "Where were you? Why did you leave?" Mya ask. "Mya, I didn't leave on purpose. I got into a car accident babygirl. And I went to sleep for a long time to feel better." I say going to sit on the bed. Mya and Junior climbed on my lap. "Don't leave again." Junior mumbles hugging my arm. "I won't." I tell him. I kiss both their heads.

I left them in our bed once they fell asleep. I go downstairs and my mom was gone with Bri. I seen Medie in the kitchen. "Hey." I say putting my hands in my pockets. "Quinn?" She turns and hugs me. "I missed you so much. It's been too long." I stared down at her. "Are you still mad?" She ask. "You think?" Medie sighs. "I cut things off the day you left. I can't cheat on you Quinn. You mean the world to me. Even though your yellow ass cheated on me." Medie says crossing her arms. "I apologized for that. It was a long time ago. Almost two years actually." I say looking anywhere but her eyes. "Look at me." She says grabbing my chin. I look down at her. "I'm sorry. It was childish. It was just a way to get back at you." She tells me before kissing me. That kiss had me mesmerized. "Damn girl." I smile. "Can I show you how sorry I am?" She ask kissing my neck. I bite my lip. "Hell yeah."

~Medie

I made dinner after our session. I'm wore out. I barely even have a voice. Quinn always think that shit funny. "Quinn!" I whisper going upstairs. "Quinn!" I go in the bedroom and this nigga ain't even in here. "What the fuck?" I roll my eyes and feel my waist be grabbed. "What daddy say about cussing?" I knew it was Quinn. Nigga get on my nerves. "Qu-" He cuts me off and grabs my ass. "It's daddy. Get it together." He kisses my neck. "Quinn boy stop playing with me." I laugh. He smacks my ass causing me to scream, "I'm sorry!"

He chased me through the house because I wouldn't call him daddy. I thought I had lost him and went back to the kitchen. HE grabbed me and held meover his head. "Say it!" He says taking me to rhe backyard. He bout to throw me in the snow. "No! It's too cold!" I snap. "Say it." He says. "Okay! I'm sorry daddy! Please let me go?" I beg. "That's what I thought." He says going back inside, placing me on my feet. "Dick." I mumble going to find some heat. "What you say?" Quinn ask. "Nothing." I hurry up and get upstairs.