Chapter 47

~Medie

I sat in the car, legs crossed, arms as well. I was waiting for Quinn to come out this warehouse place. Mya was in the back making noise and looking out the window. He finally came out and got in the car, the odor of marijuana flowed up my nose. "Quinn nevermind. Can we just got home? Thank you." I have an attitude. I'm tired of this, he always smells like a drug, and I honestly don't want Mya around it. Even though she not my daughter. Quinn looked at me, he sat back. "Tell me what's up Medie?" He ask looking over at me. "Quinn, I'm not tryna argue right now. Take me home." He laughs and starts the car. When I got home, I got Mya out the backseat and went into the apartment. I stripped her down to her oncie and put her in her crib with a bottle. I turned on the baby monitor and shut the lights off, causing the glow-in-the-dark stars to come on.

I shut the door and ran straight into Quinn's chest. "Come here." He grabs my arm and takes me to the living room. "Explain your attitude." I smirk and put my hand on my forehead, staring down at my slipper boots. "Why can't you get a real job? You coming home, smelling like a marijuana plant is not okay. Then you go, holding Mya and playing with her causing her to smell like a baby bud." I exclaim. "Alright babygirl. I can't quit, but if it bothers you that I smell like a weed plant, I'll take a shower before I come home. Cool?" I sigh. "I guess."

Quinn smiles at me. "Yes or no?" I nod and smile back at him. He hugs my waist, walking back to the couch. "Come here" He says sitting down. I straddle his lap and look in his eyes. Quinn is a hornball, but, I'm a virgin, and we haven't even been together that long. I can tell that usually he would have sex often, because everytime I got close to his body, he got hard. "Medie, you trust me?" He ask never blinking or his eyes leaving mines. "Yes." I say placing my hands on his shoulders. Quinn's eyes look down. "What's wrong?" I ask lifting his chin. "Then how come your not letting me through?" I sigh and get off his lap. I sit down and put my legs across his lap. "Quinn, I've been hurt so much. You don't understand." Quin rubs my leg. "Babygirl, I'll never intentionally hurt someone. Especially if you not tryna hurt me." Quinn looks at me with his beautiful brownish green eyes. Him and his siblings have the most beautiful eyes ever! Mya was blessed with hazel eyes. I get the hint. "Quinn you want sex don't you?" He smirks. "It would be nice Medie." I cross my arms. "No. You can't even honestly say that you love me Quinn. Plus, Im remaining a virgin until our six month anniversary." Quinn groans. "Get some lotion baby boy." I laugh. "Do it for me?" I give him a strange look. "Stop it." Quinn smiles at me.

"Ugh!" Quinn groans getting up to get Mya. He came back with a smiling La'Mya. "Hi love." I kiss her cheeks. I lay on the bed and she laid on her stomach in between me and Quinn. "Why you always messing up daddy's vibe Mya?" Quinn ask kissing her face. "Your a good daddy Quinn." I tell him. "I try." He shrugs. I smirk and lay down.

It was getting late, when the house phone rang. Why this nigga even got a house phone? "Hello?" I answer. "Is this Medie?" A females ask. "Who is this?" I ask. "This is Ro! Why you wit my man?" I laugh to myself looking down at my arms. "Bye" I put the phone on the reciever and Quinn came out the room. Rubbing his eyes and scratching his abs. "Who was that?" He ask. "Ro." I answer crossing my arms. "Oh, don't answer her calls." He says putting his arms around me. "Medie, I love you man." He smiles and kisses me. "Awwwwwwww! Quinny!" I kiss his lips. I smile pulling from his lips. "You still not getting none." Quinn looks in my eyes. "I'll wait for you."

~Quinn

"Mya! What the hell?" I grab the lighter out her little hand. How she even get this? "No." I say looking down at her. La'Mya being only four months, she stared at me, "Like nigga? What? Bye daddy. Out my face". I laugh at my thought and pick her up. "You ready to go see Medie?" I ask her. I washed her up and put her on a dress. I put on her sandals and put a handband on her head, putting on her bangles and placing her in her swing.

I dressed in white pants, a black and white Polo and my cocaines. I put on my silver Rolex and grabbed my keys. "Come on Mya bear." I went to my car and put her in the carseat. I crossed her legs at her ankles. Might as well start teaching her now. Right?

I buckled her in and put her bag next to her. I got in the front put my seatbelt on. Going to Medie's parents. Im so nervous.

"Quinn! Ah your here! Okay, don't be nervous. My dad is a cop. Be nice." I look at Medie. "You tryna get me killed!?" I whisper yell. "Just relax. I promise you'll be okay." I sigh and put my gun in the trunk of my car. I locked the doors and looked to see Mya sleep on my shoulder.

We walked up the long driveway and walked through the back door. "Mom, dad." Medie says. "This is Quinn and his daughter, La'Mya. Quinn this is my dad, Officer Mitchell and my mom Nurse Tonya." I shake hands. "Nice to meet you." Her dad stares "Your Quinn Jones. I arrested you when you were 15 for fighting." My eges grow. "Medie." I mumble. "Relax." She says. "You have a daughter. She's beautiful. Can I hold her?" Tonya ask. I give her to Mrs.Tonya. "Aw, I wish I still had a baby." Officer Mitchell eyes her. "No you don't." I smile a little. "Well let's eat dinner!" Tonya says.

We sat at the table and began to eat. Mya was laid on the couch. Until I heard her cry. "Excuse me." I stand up and go get her. "Shhh. It's alright babygirl. Stop crying." I rub her back and walk around. "He's a good dad Medie." Her mom says. "Yea, he a little young though." Medie's older brother says. "It's good he's taking up. Cut him some slack. God." Medie sticks up for me. I fixed her a bottle and fed her. She stayed up, so I took her back to the table with me.

I mean, yes, I am street, very street, but I have manners. I was taught common since, etiquette , and proper grammar. But don't let that fool you, I'a buss a nigga ass if I got to. Medie smiled at me. I smiled back and finished my food. Mya just sat back against my body trying to mess with my plate.

"You did good Quinn! Let's go." Medie says. "Ugh." I say. "Your driving." I continue. "Sure." She grabbed her bag, and I took it from her. "Ladies first Medie." I say. She walks in front, I honesly just wanted to look at her ass. Got a clapper back there. "I can feel you staring!" Medie says walking down the narrowed steps. "I can't help it." I chuckle.

When we got home, I made the bed. And I cleaned the room, I can't believe that I'm changing...all for her. It better be worth it. This better be my wife....