Chapter 18

~Quincy J

"Quincy, oh my god, he's coming!" LeLani looks over at me. "What you mean?" I ask. "Quincy! He's coming! The baby!" I stare at her. "Huh?" She grabs my collar. "Nigga this baby will be out within' three hours!" I look out the window.

" Lani we in traffic! I can't even move!" Lani's eyes began watering. "Quincy, if I dont get to a hospital, I'ma have this baby, in your car. You'll hate me forever." I sigh. I call OG. "Bro, I need you to go pick up Brianna, Lani in labor, and we in traffic." I explain. "How yall gone get to the hospital B?" OG ask. "Let me worry about that, go get Bri." I hang up.

After two hours, the traffic still hadnt cleared up. Lani was literally screaming crying. "Lani damn, shut up all in my ear!" I say looking over at her. "Quincy look!" I see blood on my seat. I groan and look up at her. "Owww! Q!" She cries. "Ugh, he coming! Quincy, come help." She says. "Lani I dont know what to do! I just pull him out?" She sighs. "Nevermind."

After another hour, I managed, to help Lani get the baby out. I was scared cause he didn't cry at first. When traffic began moving, Lani had to get in the back. I took them to the hospital immediately. Lani was taken care of, and the baby.

"Wassup? Y'all good now?" OG ask. "Yeah. Baby good, Lani good. My car, fucked up! Im so pissed!" I snap at OG. "Nigga you will fuckn live, that car aint everything B. What matters is Lani had the baby, and yall safe. Be fucking happy." I look at OG like he crazy. "You okay OG you seem upset blood?" I ask. "Man, I just miss my daughters. Its fucked up how shit goes." OG's daughters were kidnapped and found dead a few months back. "I wish I could bring them back myself, that seemed to be your only real joys." He nods. "Seeing Brianna everyday just remind me of them."

~LeLani

I lay King across my legs as he sleeps. Lonnie comes into the house. "Awww! Look at my handsome man!" She sits next to me and picks up King from my lap. "Don't wake him up Lonnie. He just-" King began crying. "Too late" Lonnie smiles. "Ugh, give me my baby." I take King and pat his back as his skin turns red and he screams. "Aww, I'm sorry baby." Lonnie rubs King's hand. He stopped crying and stared at Lonnie.

"So where Quincy?" Lonnie ask. "I don't know, and I don't give a fuck." Lonnie sighs. "What yall arguing about now Le?" I sigh. "He just think that he run me. He don't run a damn thing around this bitch! Im tired of him. I Put him out." I Shrug laying King on Lonnie's legs. Lonnie shakes her head, "Thats a damn shame. Y'all need to stop. Two kids together and y'all still acting like this? Come on now!" I give her a look. "Get yo Dr.Phil ass outta here Lonnie." She laughs.

After talking about our relationship issues, I discovered Lonnie and my brother got into it, and now she staying here. Just until she apologize. Smacking on my brother. Smh. "So what we eating for dinner Lani?" Lonnie ask. "Uhmmm! Let's go out." I say. "Yay! Olive Garden?" I nod and get up. "Let me get Bri and Taylor." Lonnie says. I pick up King. 'Hi baby." I kiss his nose. "You sleep good?" I changed him and laid him in his carseat.

While Lonnie and I were out, I seen Q. HE was with some broad. I look down at my menu then back up, to see Q was staring at me. I let my tear drop and his face softened. I look away. "Dont worry about him Lani." I nod. When I began eating, Q kept staring. He left before Lonnie and I.

When I got home, all my shit was outside, Lonnie's stuff too. It was also on fire. I put it out and tried to open the door. "Quincy! Quincy!" I bang on the door. "Your not welcome here. bye bitch" I stare up at Q. Wow.

I ended up going to a hotel, where I WAS miserable. I listened to music all day. I cried a lot, I think it's time to cut Quincy off.

After that night, Lonnie and I packed up to move to Southern California. 

~Quincy

I aint gone lie, what I Did to Lani was so fucked up. I love baby girl and for me to do her like that is some fucked up stuff. But I was just so mad, it was anger.

But, I aint seen her, or heard from her. It's worrying me. Lani always comes back....