Chapter 52

~Medie

I sat in the clinic with Tyeir with me. Im going to do it, abort this child and move on. Quinn will never forgive me, ever. There's no point in me trying to talk to him. He had been holding back on going to this mission on the outskirts of town, and now, since Im gone, he took it. I just got a feeling something is wrong. "Medie." I look up and get up. "Your doing the right thing Medie." Tyeir says before I walk to the back.

Everything got set up, and the doctor sat in front of me. Tears were beginning to run down my cheeks. "Okay, it may hurt." Soon as I felt him touch me, I stopped him. "I can't do it. I can't. Let me up!" I cry. I sat up and cried my eyes out. "Im happy she said no." Quinn steps in the room. I stood up and hugged him. "Why you crying babe?" I shrug and didn't let go of his muscled body. "I love you." I cry into Quinn's chest. This nigga has put me through hell, but damn, he worth it.

He took me home, and we sat in the living room. "Im gone go. I gotta get to this mission." I sigh. "Please be careful." I kiss him. "Alright. I love you baby." Quinn hugs my body. "I love you too." He kisses my tummy and leaves. I sit on the couch and rub my flat tummy. "Jesus please forgive me for my sins." I felt my eyes water, and automatically I wanted ice cream. It wasn't none. Who can I call? I grab my cell phone. "Pills!" I yell. "Wassup babygirl?" He answers. "If you was Quinn's real friend you would bring me some ice cream." He laughs. "Alright what kind?" He ask. "Um, vanilla bean." I say looking for pizza rolls. "And some pizza rolls, 7 up, and ooooh, Ramen Noodles." I tell him putting the phone on speaker. "Alright fat ass. Be there in twenty minutes." I smile and look through the cabinet. "Ugh! Why I gotta be so short!?" I say to myself. This why I need Quinn's irritating ass here!

After Pills dropped my stuff off, I laid on the couch watching the news. "Breaking news, three men were shot right outside of Atlanta. Stay turned for more." My heart dropped, automatically I called Quinn. "Hello?" It wasn't him. "Where is Quinn!?" I cry. "Ma'am this a paramedic. We have Quinn right here. He's unconcious." I dropped the phone and ran to the back. I grabbed my slippers and Quinn's Northface and keys, running to the Range Rover. Im bout to raise hell.

I started the car and sped to the hospital. I knew exactly which one too. I arrived, and checked in with the receptionist, he had just got here, it was gone be a long night. I called his parents, Quincy obviously couldn't come but said keep him posted. His mom walked in and sat next to me. "You okay Medie?" I nod and look at the floor. "Quinn told me" She says looking at me. "I-I just left my beliefs behind. He just, got that power over me. I hate it. I can tell him no, but it gets hard to keep telling him no." She rubs my back. "Having a baby without being married isn't really that bad Medie, I promise."

~Quinn

I watched my mom try and help Medie as she cried, there's nothing I can do. Im stuck, watching the world, from the sky, and not my body? Am I dead?

"Quinn, baby, I know you can hear me. This is your mother, I want you to fight. You have two children to take care of, and you've got Medie. This is crazy how I remember this same thing happening to your dad, yet, he was damn near dead. This is why I didn't want you to do this business, it's the wrong way." I feel her tear hit my hand. I can feel, hear, but I cant see or move my body.

I heard her leave, I let out a yell in my head. What the fuck!? Why can't I talk? Why can't I wake up? What's wrong? I have three bullet wounds, Im not dying am I? Please God I'll do things better, just don't let me die!

"Quinn. Oh my god." Medie, her high little voice. I got happy, but no one would know if I was or not, I can't fucking move! "Quinn, you have to get up dude. I can't raise this baby on my own, I don't know what I would do. Plus Mya, I can't take her all by myself. I wish you wouldn't have taken this mission, and stayed home with me and the baby. Cause I needed you earlier! You knowI can't reach nothing in them cabinets! They was built for a giant!" She laughs. She takes my hand. "I love you Quinn." She kisses my cheek and I squeezed her hand. That's one step. "Oh my god. Good lord, keep waking up Quinn, I want to hear your voice." I couldn't do much more. It made me mad, but oh well, slowly but surely, Im getting my ass back up.

~Medie

I stayed all night, I've been driving two hours back from home, to the hospital for three days now. Quinn is making more progress, he can shake his head yes or no, move his hands and feet. I just want him to wake up talk to me.

Today, I had a doctors appointment, so I got ultrasound pictures, Im excited. It's so small, now Im excited, but we have to move, and Im nervous about that. I walked into Quinn's hospital room, he was sitting up, talking to a nurse and laughing. "Baby!" I hug him. "Ah fuck Medie! Shit! Let go nigga!" I let him go. "Im sorry." He sighs. "Damn, you tryna kill me. I am sore. Seems like you would've had more sense." I smile. "You an asshole when you wake up. But look what I got!" I reach in my Louis Vuitton tote and give him my ultrasound pictures. "Damn, little ass baby? How far?" He ask. "I'm one month, and a half. Im so excited!" I smile. Quinn smiles at me. "Im glad you are, and that you changed your mind. I would've been so pissed if you didn't" I sigh and look at my Jordan's on my feet. "I was being stupid, and just thinking of how mad my dad gone be." Quinn rolls his eyes. "Okay."

His mom came after a few hours, I was just laying under him. "Y'all so cute...I wish Quincy's ass was still like this." I smiled. "Don't do my dad. I know Ima stop coming to that house, yall be loud as fuck. It is kids in that house!" She blushes. "Grown folks business. Plus they under ten other than Bri, they don't know." I roll my eyes. "King know."

I looked up at Quinn, he was looking at me. "What? Something on my face?" I ask. "Your already glowing." I smile and look at my fingers. "Medie, can you go get me some Taco Bell? This shit nasty." He says pointing to the food. "Yea. I guess." I get up. "Here take this. Be careful man." He gave me his gun. "How the hell did you manage to hide this?" He smiles. "Baby Im a savage." I laugh and leave the hotel room. Nigga crazy.

~Quinn

I miss Mya. I ain't seen my baby in like a week. I called my ma. "Yes Quinn?" She answers. "Where my daughter? And why ain't nobody brought her to see me?" I ask. "For one, she's with Brianna. Two, because it's too many sicknesses going on for her to be there. She only five months Quinn, you can't take her everywhere." I groan. "But I miss her." I tell her. "You can see her when you come home. Im not bringing her." I sigh. "Ma if you loved me..." She cuts me off. "Don't start that shit with me boy. Bye." She hangs up. I mock her and put the phone down.

Medie came back and gave me the bag. "You alright?" I ask. "Yes sir. Im just really tired." I look over at her. "Go home babe. I'll be alright." She looks at me. "You sure?" I nod. "Alright baby. I'll see you after work tomorrow. Gimme kiss." I peck her lips and go back to my food. "Alright hungry ass." She grabs her purse and leaves.

Well ain't this some interesting ass shit?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yall I was so sick this morning!!! I aint go to school, Im still home bout to die....lol jp. Just a cold. I'll be good :)