Chapter 27

~LeLani

"Q-Quincy..." I yell. "Huh?" I hear him shout back. "Come here!"

I look over at the clock. It's 12 am, no kids, and I'm bored. "What you need baby girl?" Q ask rubbing his eyes. "What are you doing downstairs?" I ask looking in his eyes. He about to lie. "Nothing. Watching ESPN." I give him a look. "You lying. Your eyes went from green to brown." I cross my arms. "What are you doing?" I ask again. "Water Whipping." I stare at him. "Your cooking  drugs in my house?" I ask. "Uh..." I just roll my eyes. "Turn that shit off. Get it away from my stove. Do that shit at the warehouse!" I snap. Quincy rubs his neck. "I'm just playing baby. I am making dirty sprite." I shake my head. "You so ugly." He laughs. "Where did that come from?" I shrug. "Can you come upstairs please?" He nods. "Hold up."

Quincy left and came back with a bottle of water, his phone, and Beats. I take his water and drink some of it. "Girl, I know where yo mouth been. You can keep that." I smack his chest. "My mouth not dirty. I should be saying that to you Mr. Burner." He glares at me. "That's a touchy subject Lani." I shrug. "So? You shouldn't have been being a 'Ma-Thot'" Quincy furrows his eyebrows. "What the fuck is a 'Ma-Thot' LeLani?" I laugh. " 'Ma' is short for male. So a Male Thot is a 'Ma-Thot' " Q stares at me for a long time. "I need to get you help like asap" He says before climbing in the bed with me. I giggle and then take his phone. I enter 0217 and see that he got Brianna, King, Quinn and Jacob as his screensaver. "Aw, this cute." I say pointing to his phone. "Mhm." He says picking up my phone. "Nope." I snatch it out his hand. "Give it here." He growls. "No." I say again. He pinches my arm. "Ow! Bitch move!" I smack his hand. "Give it here." He says again. I shake my head. "Alright." I smile in satisfaction.

~Quincy

I look over at Lani playing some game on my phone. "Why you staring Q?" Lani ask not looking away from the phone. "I just love you baby." I was finna mess with her feelings. "Aw, I love you too Q." I laugh. "Come on. Come take a shower with me." I sit up. "No." I grab Lani's arm and pull her to the bathroom. Eventually she gave in.

I undressed her and kissed her lips. She kissed me back, probably think she about to get some D. Ha. We got in the shower, and I trailed my hand down to her dripping lips. I kiss her neck, and rub my thumb over her clit. Lani got a little weak in my arms and moaned. I kiss her lips again and stuck two fingers inside her. "Ah." She looks down at my hand. Lani looks in my eyes and bites her lip. I smirk and feel her walls tighten. I knew she was close, so I took my fingers out and got out the shower. "Quincy!" She snaps. "You didn't give me the phone."

I went to bed. Satisfied.

~LeLani

I stood in the shower for five minutes before going into our bedroom. I put on a big shirt and some shorts. I climb on Q and straddle him. "Quincy." I whine looking at him. "What you want Lani?" He didn't open his eyes. "I want you." I say moving my hips around. He laughs. "I wanted your phone but that ain't happen." I sigh and feel Q get hard. "Why you fighting me?" I ask kissing his neck. "Lani move man." I laugh and kiss his lips next. He kissed me back, which I didn't expect. "Im not doing that with you Lani. Get off me." I stayed there. "Get yo horny ass off me nigga." I laugh and get off of Q's lap. "You always playing n' shit." I snap. He smiles at me and closes his eyes about to go back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning, and Quincy was gone. He probably left to the trap. I sigh getting up and going to get dressed for my doctors appointment. I honestly don't want to go, but Q gone make me -_- bitch ass.

"Lani you ready?" Q ask coming in the house. I stump downstairs and walk to him. "What you think?" He laughs. "Come on." We walked out to Q's car. I get in the passenger and wait for Q to pull off. I pick up his phone and start taking pictures of him and I. "Q" He looks over and smiles, immediately I notice his grill is back in. I take the picture and send it to myself. Quincy pulled off blasting Handsome & Wealthy by Migos. I was rapping along to Quavo's part until Q turned the music off. "Aye muthafucka!" I snap looking at him. "Shut up." He says changing the song.

When we got to the doctors office, I seen Kandy. Q did too and got out. He opened my door and let me out. I took his hand, and walked, making sure to mug Kandy.

After my appointment, I discovered I gained three pounds, and that im farther along than we thought. When we came out, Kandy had keyed Q's car, and busted his back window. I seen him start to get red. "Baby, calm down okay?" I rub his hand. I go to Kandy. "Bitch, let me tell you something. This is my property, so is that tall light guy over there, that's mines too, and now your doing damage on what's mine, I feel you deserve a punishment, don't you?" Before she.could talk, I socked that bitch in her mouth, chipping her tooth, and busting her lip. I sent Q home and called the police on Kandy. Fuck mouth bitch.

Hoes just don't learn!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yall dont hate me, my.bday was tuesday, anddddd me n my baby went out of town with my parents. I had forgot to finish the chapter.