Chapter 38

~Hold You Down.......<3 Lawd! I been listening to it all day during school lol! So I had to put in the media!

~Quinn

I stare at Meina. "Man what you want from me?" I ask. We were at Starbuck's with Brianna and her little friends. I had to give them a ride. "All I want is for you to accept your child is it that hard?" Meina ask. "Meina, you coming home with me? Cool?" She sighs. "I was hoping you would ask." I give her a confused look. "What you mean?" I ask. "My dad called me a hoe and told me that I couldn't come back." Meina answers honestly. "Where you been staying?" I ask. "The park bench." She answers. "Come on. Let's go." I say. When we got back to the house, all Brianna's friends went up to her room and I watch Kaiden and King with Meina. "You hungry?" I ask her. "Yeah, I haven't eaten in two days." She answers sadly. "Tomorrow you going to get checked to make sure my seed okay." I reply going in the kitchen. "Your seed Quinn?" She looks at me. "Yes my seed. Problem?" Meina quickly shook her head. I got mad and ordered us both something to eat. 

When the food got here, Meina and I went upstairs to my bedroom, I laid on the bed while Meina just stood by the bed looking awkward. "Girl." I say. "I don't want to sleep in here with you Quinn." I laugh. "Get yo ass in this bed." She climbs in bed and sits as far away as possible. I sigh. "Meina." She crosses her arms. "Baby, come here." I tell her. She didn't budge so I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me. She tried to fight me. "No, because you wanna act like we just cool now? No." I stare at her. "You can go sleep yo ass in the park again? Is that what you want Meina? Starving my fucking child?" I snap. "You just started claiming the baby! Don't act like you just cared for so long." I rub my face. "Meina damn can you stop? I know I messed up, I'm scared alright. I'm not ready for this. I'm about to run a whole drug chain, I don't wanna put my baby and girl in this," I touch her chin and kiss her lips. "I'm sorry okay? Come here, please?" Meina finally gives in and let me hold her. "Quinn, I'm scared too." She says after a long time of silence. "We gone be alright I promise." I kiss her forehead. 

Meina fell asleep so I got up and took a shower. After I got out, I heard a scream. I hurried up and got dressed. Meina was still sleep so it came from Brianna. I ran to her room and seen she was gone. "Brianna!!!! Bri!" I yell. "Quinn!" She screams again. I look to see her tryna fight in the backyard. I run down the steps. I managed to fight for a few minutes before dude knocked me out. Fuck. My dad gone fuck me up. 

~Quincy

"Quincy..." Lani smiles looking at me. I smile and she sits on my lap. I fel my phone vibrates. "Hold on babe." I stop her from unbuckling my pants. "Hello?" I answer. "Um M-Mr. Jones? Q-Quinn, Bri and King are missing. Some one kidnapped them, now me and Kaiden in the closet hiding. Someone is in the house." I knew by the voice it was Meina. "Alright Meina, keep Kaiden quiet and grab the gun out my box." I hear the gun cock and Meina laugh a little. "Quinn taught me too much." She says. I heard Kaiden start to whine. "Shhhhhh!" Meina says. "We'll be home tomorrow." I say. "Goodluck Meina. Keep Kaidy bug safe okay?" Meina didn't respond just hung up. 

"What's going on?" Lani ask. "I don't know but pack. Our kids missing." I was pissed off. I see you messing with me, Lani and the trap but my damn kids? Nah. Got me fucked all the way up down around and in circles, because no. You just don't fuck with kids. "What the hell you mean?" Lani ask. Her little waffle toned face was quickly turning into beat red. "Relax for one. And pack your shit. We'll find out when we get home." When our stuff was packed, I checked out and made my way home. I'm not about to let nothing happen that ain't supposed to. 

"Meina!" Lani calls. She walks downstairs with Kaiden on her hip. "Kaidy bug! I missed you momma's baby." Lani takes her. "You kill anybody?" I ask. "And I feel bad for it." I nod. "You'll eventually just forget." I answer shrugging. When I got upstairs, I looked over a few things. "Lani! I know who did it come strap up." I yell. Lani came upstairs and handed Kaiden to Meina. "Stay here. Lock EVERYTHING. Okay?" Meina just nodded. Lani grabbed all her stuff and put on her favorite black boots for what she calls "Fucking it up." Whatever that means. I put on my timbs and grabbed my keys. When we made it to the house, Lani looked at me like I was crazy. "Quincy? What?" She says making a dumb face. "That nigga Cash and Rico did this shit. Let's go." He says. I just followed his orders. He somehow hacked into their gate and got it open without setting off the alarms. I seen something red on Quincy's back. "Q! Sniper!" I warn. He ducked and the bullet just missed him. I groan and sit on the ground behind the car. "How we gone do this? Back up?" I ask looking over at Quincy who was already on the phone. Thirsty ass. After a hour, Smoke and this young dude Kell showed up. "Alright. I got your back Quincy. Try and move in. " Q nods at Smokes idea and tried to get into the house. I followed and was getting more and more nervous. Then I noticed the camera's. "Quincy we busted." I tell him. "Shut up and come on Lani G. No we not." I roll my eyes. He swear he so smart. 

"Man bitch get away from me!" I hear Quinn yell from upstairs. "Ah! Bitch!" He snaps. I took the steps and seen Quinn. I didn't go in. I just shot the female and moved on looking for my baby. Then Cash grabbed me. "LeLani, Lani, hi babygirl." I stare up at him. "Where is my daughter?" I growl. "She's okay. I wouldn't hurt a precious hair on her head." Cash pinned me to the wall. "Get off!" I yell. "Hush." He says. "I could just see us. Together." Cash says off the random. I stare at him. "I'm married. Happily. Get off me." I fight. "Stop trying baby, your too small for this." I hate when people say I'm too small for something. I calmed down a little before manging to hit Cash with my gun. He turned red and grabbed me throwing me on the bed. "Get off! Move! Leave me alone!" I scream. "Lani!?" I hear Quincy yell. "Maa!" Quinn yelled after him. Cash covered my mouth and smiled. That smile I thought was just so sexy will haunt me for sure. "Just be quiet babygirl, and this will be over before you know it. Okay? Close your eyes." I felt my eyes water. I started kicking and trying to pry myself from his grip. "Dude, get off my mom." I hear Quinn from the distance. "I'll rape her right in front of yall." Cash got off me. But I wasn't going anywhere cause he thought it was cute to tie me up. I seen two dudes grab Quinn and Quincy. I  knew I was stuck for sure now, because we told Smoke and Kell  to stay outside. 

~Quinn

I was tied to a chair watching something I thought would never happen again. I look at my dad, he was red. He put his head down trying to avoid the scene. "Look up." One of dude's workers growled holding his gun to my dads head. Now I know why he was looking down, he crying. "Fuck! Get off her damn!" My dad finally snapped. I stared at the ceiling. I hear a gun go off, I swear them niggas just dropped. But who did it? I looked to see baby Bri. "Breezy!" She grins. She helped dad first and Cash was so much into what he was doing, he didn't notice that his niggas was dead and that we was well out of what they called "trapped" My dad grabbed him by his  neck and started beating his ass. I looked at my mom who was crying so hard it didn't make sense. "Ma, come on." I say. She just stared at Cash. She spit on him and walked out the door. He gone get fucked up if she get a hold of him.

I think my dad ended up getting dude back to the trap because he was gone all night while Breezy and I went home. Meina ran up to me acting like she was gone die tonight if I ain't come back. It's been 12 hours she acting like it's been 12 years. "Are you okay?" Meina ask. I smile. "I'm okay." She looked worried. "You sure? You don't need anything do you?" I just kiss her lips. "Relax babe." Meina blushes and looks at her feet. 

~Quincy

"You promise this the end?" Lani ask. "I promise." I kiss her temple. "Okay. I'm trusting you not to take anymore jobs Quincy." LeLani says. "Okay." I smile. Lani finished her dirty business and we went home. Can things be normal yet? No? Okay. 

"QUINN AND MEINA!" Lani screams when she walks into our house. They didn't come downstairs. "MEINA!" I yell. I hear shuffling upstairs and Meina comes down with messy hair. "Yes ma'am?" She ask. "Your dad is here. He said your going to Michigan." Meina's face dropped. Ugh. I quit, I am DONE. 

~~~~~~~~~~~x~~~~~~~~~~~x~~~~~~~~

-__- Two more chapters!