How I'd React to Meeting Black Butler Characters 2

UNDERTAKER

Undertaker: *walks into the room* And now to go and see what has become to the body found in the river~!! *stops, then slowly looks over*

Me: *sitting on the floor next to the door* Oh, u-uh, hello. 

Undertaker: *grins* Hello!!! Are you dying? *suddenly is right next to me* Do you want to lie inside one of my coffins? Hehehehehe!

Me: Um, no. *slowly gets up* Actually, I was wondering... Would you like to hear a joke?

Undertaker: *beams* I don't think you have what it takes to give me prime laughter. But you may try!!

Me: Okay!! *takes a deep breath, summoning confidence* What's short, dark, and can ignite easily?

Undertaker: *cocks head* A candle?

Me: No!! It's CIEL!!!!!!

Undertaker: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! *rolls around the floor, dying*

Me: \(●❛⃘ᗜ❛⃘●)/!!!!!!

SOMA

Soma: *shouts from his bed* Hey, Angi!! Go gimme a hairbrush! And some food!

Me: *walks into the room with a tray* Hi. *clears throat* Agni's sick today, so I'm his fill-in. *tries not to get flustered by his amazing cuteness* So... Yeah.

Soma: *pouts lips accusingly* Agni's not allowed to be sick!! And what are you even wearing, anyway? *points to my jeans* It's weeeeeeeeeeird.

Me: It's a long story. *sighs* What was it you wanted again?

Soma: Oh yeah! *counts on fingers* Some cherries and strawberries fresh out of Europe, and then some Japanese nan bread and then some assorted nuts and chocolates from Africa would be nice. *points to his silky hair* And my hairbrush made from Porcupine quills too.

Me: *mutters* Would you like a cup of water made from the tears of children as well?

Soma: *looks up* Hmm? What did you say? Water? Yeah, sure. 

Me: *bows* Okay. *leaves*

~Three Minutes Later~

Me: *comes back in* Here you go, My Prince. *hands him plate*

Soma: *eyes PBJ* What the heck is this?!

Me: A combination of the stuff you wanted. Try it. *pokes his shoulder*

Soma: *closes eyes and takes a bite* O__O...

Me: Wellllllll?

Soma: IT TASTES LIKE MAGICCCCCCCCC!!! *shoves the entire thing in his mouth* OMNOMNOMNOM!!!!

Me: Never underestimate the power of a sandwich!! ᕕ( ᐕ )ᕗ