Yes My Butler(!?) -Part One

((What if Sebastian and Ciel switched roles?))

Sebastian: *sitting at a desk wearing fancy noble clothes* *hears a knock* Come in~

Ciel: *comes in, carrying a tray with a pissed-off expression and a small suit with his hair slicked back* I somehow got the souls of a thousand dead children or whatever you wanted for lunch. 

Sebastian: *frowns at Ciel over his book* How come you're not wearing your uniform?

Ciel: *frown deepens* What uniform??

Sebastian: The one I gave you yesterday.

Ciel: Yesterday...? *eyes widen* AWWW HELLLL NO.

Sebastian: *nods with an innocent smile* Oh, Hell indeed~

Ciel: NOPE. NO WAY. NOT GONNA-

Sebastian: I order you to go and wear it.

Ciel: ...

Sebastian: ovo

Ciel: ....

Sebastian: OVO

Ciel: I HATE YOU! *flings the tray at the window, hitting Mey-Rin in the face*

Mey-Rin: GAHHH!! *falls off the second-story window*

Sebastian: *gives Ciel a look*

Ciel: *sniffs and shrugs* She's okay.

Mey-Rin: *from the ground outside* I'M NOT OKAY!!

Ciel: *leans out the window* MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, YA FOUR-EYED PLUM!!

Sebastian: *gives Ciel another look*

Ciel: *stomps out of room* DAMN YOU!!

Sebastian: *smirks* It's a little too late to say that, now, isn't it?

[A Few Minutes Later...]

Ciel: *reemerges in the room, wearing a large cat-mascot costume* I. HATE. YOU.

Sebastian: *corners of mouth twitches* Ah. I see it fits perfectly.

Ciel: SHADDUP!! >:V

Sebastian: Now, go fetch me a cat.

Ciel:... Wat.

Sebastian: Go fetch me a-

Ciel: BITCH, I AIN'T NO ZOOKEEPER!! 

Sebastian: ...

Ciel: *puts hands on hips and snaps in front of Sebastian's face* BESIDES, I BE ALL ALLERGIC AND SHIZ!!

Sebastian: *pouts and pretends to rub eyes* Oh boo hoo hoo. I'd say go cry to your parents, but it seems-

Ciel: DON'T EVEN START!! *angrily turns around and waddles out of the room, muttering as he tried to fit through the doorframe*

Sebastian: *waits till he's gone, then smiles evily* Ahh. It seems he fell for my trap. And now that he's distracted... 

Sebastian: It's time for my real plan to begin~

[Outside of the Michaelis Manor...]

Ciel: *is huffing and puffing* I... I ain't no... No zookeeper... *suddenly sees a cat* Hey! There's one of those ugly gitfaces that my Butt-Faced Butler is obsessed with!

Cat: *spraying all over the roses* 

Ciel: Wat's it doing? *squints, then realizes* OIIIII!!! *waves arms* AYE!! AYE YOU, YEAH YOU! CAPTAIN TUBBY MCANUSHOLE!!! GET AWAY FROM THEM FLOWERS!! *waddles towards the cat*

Cat: *continues to pee while staring at Ciel*

Ciel: YOU WANNA GO?? YOU WANNA GO?? 

Ciel: *puts up cat-paw fists* DEN FIGNT MEH!!!!!

Round one

                                                                                                                                                  FIGHT!

Ciel: *tried to kick the cat but ends up falling over*

...

                                                               Cat Wins!!!

Cat: *walks up to Ciel* ??

Ciel: *starts sneezing* AUGH! GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU LITTLE HAIRY TURD!! *tried to get up, but realizes he can't because of the cat suit* ?!

Cat: ...

Ciel: ...

Cat: ...

Ciel: *sneezes*

Cat: * sits on Ciel's face and pees on him*

Ciel: AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! *screams in agony*

Will Ciel survive?

What is Sebastian planning??

Is Tubby McAnusHole really a hairy turd?

TO BE CONTINUED