8. DID SHE SAY YES?!

Chapter 8. DID SHE SAY YES?!

" Is- is that Sophia?!" Liam gasps beside me. And indeed, he is correct.

Sophia stands not so far from us. She's alone, but she's on her phone.

" Go talk to her Liam. If you really don't want to have these feelings for Rebecca, meet up with Sophia again. Maybe that'll help sort this out," I encourage.

" You really think I should go talk to her? What if she-"

" Go Liam! Or I'll force you to go!" I yell. Liam groans and nods, hesitantly walking over to  Sophia. He starts talking, but from where I am, I don't know what the hell they could possibly be talking about.

I slightly see Sophia rolling her eyes, so I take this as a bad sign...

When Liam returns, there is a frown on his face.

" What?" I ask.

" Well, in this life, I still went to school with her. She told be to leave her alone. I asked her out but then she asked if I had a good amount of money. I said no, and then she started ignoring me. .." Liam explains. Sophia seems like a bitch.

" Well, if Sophia doesn't want to go out with you, then I think you should go out with Rebecca mate. It isn't really cheating. If you really want to be with Rebecca, then go for it."

" I don't know Niall..." Liam says. I nod, and we start walking back to his house. Along the way of course, I try to convince him to date Rebecca. Or at least go on one date with her and see how it's like and if he likes it.

" Niall, please stop bothering me about this!" Liam moans.

" Not until you agree to go on a date with her!" I retort

" Fine, fine! I'll ask her on a date," Liam gives up. He pulls out his phone.

" Rebecca, hey...I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me? ... I'll explain later...is that a yes? ...great, see you tomorrow at 7."

" DID SHE SAY YES?!" I scream at him.

" What did you get from 'great, see you tomorrow at 7'?" Liam asks amused.

"  Well! You know, you don't have to be rude about it," I snort.

" Aw, sorry Niall. I didn't mean it," Liam teases.

" Shut up alreaady, I'm tired. Take me home?"

" Sure," Liam says, grabbing his keys and walking me out.

________________________________

" ALL YOU EVER DID WAS! BREA- A- AKE ME! YEAH YOU, YOU WRE- EH- ECKED ME!!!" I scream/yell. Love this song! Glad to know this world has it too!