18. End & Beginning

Chapter 18. 

I took a picture.

Marcus lied. How the fuck dare he? I really did think he was gonna just stay home!

' Chillin at home. Riiiiiiight mate - Niall'

I roll my eyes but get out of the dance pile. I don't feel like dancing anymore. I mean, he could've just told me he didn't want to come with me. God, that little fucker.

' I am home. That's my twin brother I was talking to you about. Matthew - Marcus'

' Prove it! - Niall'

I keep a close eye on 'Matthew', but suddenly, I get a text. When I look down, I see Marcus in bed...I didn't see him take that picture. He really must be home then...which means that's Matthew.

' Sorry then. Anyways, I'm gonna go talk to him! Maybe he's better than you ;) - Niall'

' DON'T TALK TO HIM. PLEASE DON'T. - Marcus'

I ignore Marcus though. I start walking towards Matthew, and see him standing alone just watching people, like I was.

" Hey," I say.

" Hey man," he says, then proceeding to do some bro hand shake. American? But Marcus is British?

" American? Your brother is British though," I say.

" You know my brother? He's here?" Matthew asks.

" Nah, I was just texting him. I though you were him," I say. He laughs and shakes his head, " Nah man, he wishes he was me."

I was talking talking to Matthew for quite a while...I realized he's a druggie. I tried to keep a steady coversation with him but it did not go well. He just wanted to talk about 'deep' things. He's high at the moment too.

" Ah no way. Psh, I knew he picked badly. Look over there," Matthew points.

You have got to be kidding me though, right? You have to be. This...ugh. Now i just don't like her, I hate her. Hate is a very strong word you know.

What my eyes are seeing is Ashley cheating on my best mate. How the fuck dare she? She's gonna fucking hurt my best friend! I don't even care if I hurt Marcus, I'm telling him. She does not deserve him. She doesn't deserve anyone.

Yet again, I take another picture in this damn party. I wish it was a nicer picture, but no.

That's it. I'm done. I'm done with finding love. I'm done with her. This little part of me was really hoping she would change, like me. But no, she's hopeless. Just a girl who loves partying and shopping. One that follows trends to be cool. High school is over bitch.