run and go

"alright you win." i spoke for all of us as i stood up before the man was able to finish the final number. ryan and patrick looked at me as if i made the biggest mistake of my life, which to be fair, could very well be the case.

i made eye contact with all three of them, all at once. that may seem impossible, but believe me all three of them were staring me down it was impossible not to look at them.

ryan and patrick had no other choice but to come out from hiding. ryan stared down at the ground as he stood next to me. patrick wiped the tears from his cheeks and he took his glasses and wiped the lenses against his shirt to clear them.

he put them back on and the men looked at us and scoffed,

"what is this shit? man, tyler really downgraded on his clique." the guy with the fiery red hair chuckled sarcastically.

"how do you know tyler?" i spoke up, trying not to show my overwhelming fear.
"how do i know tyler?" he laughed, mocking my question, "who doesn't know tyler joseph?"

patrick sniffled from his precious crying which seemed to catch one of the guys attention. he stares at patrick for a few seconds before casually walking over to him.

he stood right in front of patrick, they were just a few inches away from him. the man kept trying to make deadly eye contact with him but patrick avoided it.

"what's wrong, sweetheart? what're you so afraid of--?"
"mike leave him alone." ryan spat.

"hey no need to get fiesty ryro, i was just gonna tell patty cakes that he had something on his glasses." 'mike' spoke in yet again a casual tone.

patrick took of his glasses and checked them, when suddenly mike took his glasses, snapped them in half  and threw them into the ground, making sure he stepped on them on his way back to his group.

the guy with red under his eyes and semi-long black hair chuckled, "damn mikey that was rough."
"i was tryna help our friend patty out. nothin' rough about it, frank."

"alright both of you shut the fuck and help me get them into the truck." the guy with the red hair took a knife out from his pocket.

they all began to make their way over to us, but when they were about 6 feet away from us, ryan pulled out a gun and aimed it at them.

"not another step."  ryan grit through his teeth.
"woahhhhh we got a badass over her." mikey joked, the other two laughed.

"do you even know how to work that thing? it's pretty big. not sure you can handle it considering you've been on brendons pencil dick for as long as i can remember." the guy with the red hair stated.

ryans hand began to tremble as he took the gun off safety. he said himself you couldn't kill anyone, let alone use a gun.

there a silent stare down for about 10 seconds, until it was broken by a bullet firing. not from ryans gun, though.

the bullet fired, almost nailing franks shoulder. all of us were confused until another unfamiliar voice yelled from the distance,

"hey asshole, you gonna shoot gerards brains out or what?"
the three guys laughed, and gerard yelled back,

"ash you talk a big game, but why don't you say it my face?"
that's when two girls walked out from an alley way, one holding a gun, the other a knife.

"gladly." the girl holding the gun smiles, firing another bullet in the direction of gerard.
the three men ran back to their truck while ryan, patrick, and i hid in different places around the area.

i took cover behind a pile of rubble. i quickly remembered the gun tyler gave me and i took it out from my pocket. i peered out from behind hiding and as soon as i did, a bullet camping charging in my direction.

i quickly went back into hiding, the metal death pebble just about missing me. i quickly fired 3 bullets back from my silenced gun.

before i was able to do anything else i heard ryans voice yell from the distance,

"JOSH, HELP PATRICK."
i quickly peered out of hiding to see frank dragging patrick back to the truck they arrived in.

not knowing how fast i could run, which was pretty fuckin' fast, i ran with all i could over to frank and i made him stop in his tracks. he stared at me with a smirk, while he was holding patrick by his shirt and dragging him against the concrete.

"let him go." i said, holding my gun behind my back.
frank threw his head back while laughing,
"what'cha gonna do if i don't?"

"this." i surprised him with my gun, and with a lack of aiming i nailed him in the shoulder. he yelled in pain, trying to restrain the bleeding of his wound with his other hand.

patrick escaped from franks grasp and as he was running away he looked back in my direction and he looked terrified.

i looked to see ryan being dragged away by mikey and he was thrown into the back or the truck with the blue haired 'ashley' girl.

i immediately tried running over but with his good arm frank knocked me right in the face, causing me to fall back.

still bleeding frank ran back to the truck with gerard and mikey. frank and mikey hopped in, but before they were able to drive away gerard yells,

"hey skeleton-dicks,
you go and tell tyler that mcr is back."