Sinbad x Yunan

Thanks TheTailofaFairy for this ship! Neither of us know the ship name so if you know this ship name make sure to comment it so I can change the title! Without furthur do, let's get this chapter going!

- Let's get going! -

NMH: Hey everyone! Welcome back! Now, for the ship. Today, we have Sinbad and Yunan. Ja'far, your thoughts?

Ja'far: Well, if Sinbad wants a Magi for a boyfriend then so be it. I respect Yunan. *shrugs*

NMH: Okay, who enticed Ja'far? *looks at Sharrkan and Pisti*

Sharrkan&Pisti: Him/Her! *points at each other*

NMH: Yamu!

Yamu: Yes?

NMH: Who did it?

Yamu: Both.

NMH: Thank you, Yamu. *looks at Sharrkan and Pisti and sighs* I told you that I needed Ja'far sober for this!

Ja'far: I'm sober- *falls on the floor, unconscious*

Sharrkan: I have no regrets.

Pisti: Neither do I.

NMH: *eye twitches*

Sinbad: Don't I ever get a say-

NMH: No.

Sinbad: Wha-

NMH: Stop.

Sinbad: But-

NMH: Now.

Sinbad: Fine. *walks away*

Sharrkan: BURN!

Pisti: OHHHH!!!

Yamu: *sweatdrops*

NMH: Anyways.. That's his reaction along with a few special guests. Please read the last Author's Note. Oh, and once again, thank you TheTailofaFairy !

Sinbad, Sharrkan, Pisti, and Sinbad: Thank you!

Ja'far: *wakes up* W-What happened? D-Did we do the s-ship?

NMH: *mutters something to Ja'far*

Ja'far: DAMMIT SHARRKAN AND PISTI! Oh, and thank you.

NMH: Now, shall we redo the review?

Ja'far: *sighs* Yeah..

NMH: Okay, so today's ship is Sinbad and Yunan.

Ja'far: R-Right.. Wait.. What?! THAT *censored*! I'VE TRIED TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO EVERYONE THAT SINBAD IS MINE! I'LL KILL THAT *censored* OF A MAGI!!

NMH: *types something on a Phone* *ringing* *ringing stops and a faint 'This is Sphintus from the Medical and Therapy center, what can I do for you?' Is heard* Hello, this is Sky, remember me?... Yeah Ja'far is doing good, I am too, thank you. What about you?... That's good, there's something I want to tell you... *chuckles* Oh, nothing like that! It's just Ja'far's Yandere urges are surfacing... Oh, that's wonderful! Thank you very much Sphintus! See you then!...*the call ends, and puts down the phone* Ja'far, I just called Dr. Sphintus, and he says that your therapy time is going to increase.

Ja'far: W-What?! I guess if it's for the best.

NMH: That's the end of the chapter, and more ships that I haven't done is appreciated. Ciao!

Edit: I realized that when Ja'far reacted for the second time, auto correct corrected Sinbad to Ja'far and I didn't notice. Sorry if it confused anyone.