Late Christmas Special

*LATE Merry Christmas

NekoMadHatter's POV

"Up stage, hurry! The special is about to start!" The director shouted at us, making us run upstage and sit on our chairs. "Going live in five! Makeup, stat!"

The makeup artists ran up to us, doing last minute touches. "I don't do makeup," I stated, shooing them away from me. They nodded and finished up with Ja'far before running away again. "How many more minutes, director?"

The director checked his watch. "About three! Why? Are you dehydrated?"

"Yes, please get me a cup of water." I then turned to Ja'far while the director got somebody to hand me my water. "Ja'far, are you ready for our possible last show together?"

"Yes and no," he responded, sighing. "I still can't believe this, honestly. I couldn't fall asleep last night."

The director announced to get the special viewers seated out of the camera shot to watch us. "Where's the goddamn greeter?! He's running late?! Goddamn it!"

I yawned, bored. "I stayed up until at least midnight thinking about it until I had to take sleeping pills to help. I almost canceled."

"Sounds like you," Ja'far chuckled a little bit. I called for someone to take my empty glass back behind stage. The person rushed up and off fast. Ja'far rubbed his forehead. "With Sinbad as our new manager, something is bound to explode."

"I got a dirty thought," I stated immediately.

"Pervert."

"One minute, everybody!" Everyone got off stage except us two, and the camera crew got ready to roll. The audience quieted down to low, excited whispers as the lights dimmed and the lights on our stage glowed. The director held up five fingers that slowly counted down. Five..

I cleared my throat. Ja'far tried his best not to look nervous or worried.

Four..

I smiled reassuringly at Ja'far and mouthed, we got this, don't worry.

Three..

He just nodded solemnly at me.

Two..

We both looked at the camera. Him looking bored as hell, and me, wearing a excited smile.

The director put down all five fingers and signaled us to start. I took a deep breath.

•••
Your POV

"Hello everybody, welcome to the Christmas Special of Ja'far Reacts To Ships!" The TV boomed, and all of us who couldn't be there in person crowded around the TV in our own homes. "Sadly, this just might be the final show we have together, so let's make it count!"

"Hatter(NekoMadHatter) really outdone herself this time. The stage looks like something out of a Christmas movie," someone states, but I don't bother figuring out who.

•••
TV

"Alright, Ja'far, I'm gonna ask you some questions. Is that alright?" Hatter grabs a paper off a table.

"I guess so."

"Awesome. First question: what's your favorite ship?"

"Classified."

"Okay, moving on. Second question that's been on everybody's mind: are you gay?" Hatter seriously looked Ja'far in the eye. "This one is personal, so feel free to pass-"

Ja'far interrupted. "No, I'm not gay."

Hatter nodded. "Alright. Third question: what kind of Christmas tree do we have on stage?"

"What kind of question is that?!"

"Do you want to pass?"

"Yeah, pass!"

Hatter took out a picture of a celebrity and put tied it to the star of the tree. She showed Ja'far. "Chris Pine," Hatter stated before placing the star on the tree and sitting back down again. "That's all. Any questions for me?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna ask you the questions you asked me. What's your favorite ship?" Ja'far crossed his arms.

"AliHaku, no doubt about that."

"Are you gay?"

"Does being bisexual count?"

"That's half gay."

"Oh. So, uh, I'm half gay then."

"Now, last question, instead of that stupid joke you made, I'll ask this: what's more popular, this show, or Magi Humor?"

Hatter took out her iPod. "Hold on, let me check.."

After a few minutes, Hatter puts away her iPod. "This show has 14k views, and the first book of Magi Humor has 10k, so I'd have to say this show is more popular at the moment."

"Let me rephrase the question. Which one do you like more?"

"What-? Asking that is like asking a mother who is her favorite child! I can't answer that, that's too cruel!"

"Fine, fine!"

。。。

That's all I have for now, so yeahhh, late Merry Christmas from me

*NekoMadHatter*