Ja'far x Kouen

Thanks Cake1361 for this ship! Sorry for the late chapter.. I did your request! Haaaaah.....

-Start!-

NMH: Welcome back to Ja'far reacts to ships! Today's ship is Ja'far and Kouen! Thanks Cake1361 for this ship. Ja'far, your thoughts?

Ja'far: What? Kouen?

NMH: Yes. Kouen.

Ja'far: Kouen is a enemy of Sindria! Why would I like him?!

NMH: That's it? I was expecting more of a reaction.

Ja'far: Fine! **takes a deep breath** **insert yelling and ranting**

-Due to the fans reading this, I'll have some of his ranting be shown-

Ja'far: -AND I'LL NEVER AGAIN HAVE SEX WITH KOUEN AGAIN-

NMH: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ja'far: -I'D RATHER HAVE SEX WITH SINBAD-

NMH: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Ja'far, this is being written down..

Ja'far: AND- Wait what?!

NMH: Thanks for reading this chapter! Tell me if you want me to do Ja'far's ranting like this or writing a full on paragraph of ranting! Request more ships, and if you make a scenario of your favorite character and yourself, I'll write a oneshot for you!

Ja'far: **falls on floor in shock** I just admitted to it..

NMH: SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER! Get the medics!

- - -

Kouen stared blankly at his phone's screen. It had NekoMadHatter's newest reaction ship.

Kougyoku and Hakuryuu looked over his shoulder at the screen. They paled, running away screaming after reading it.

Other members of his messed up family did the same thing. Kouen was just staring at the screen, speechless.

"Ja'far and me.." Kouen muttered. "How could Ja'far reveal our secret?"