Kouha x Ja'far

SinJa_4869 , thanks for requesting! I'm sorry this is super duper late.

I'm trying to update chapters ASAP, by the way. It's going to be summer soon, so I better get to work! I'm using a computer to write this chapter, and I'm happy.

。。。

NekoMadHatter enters the stage, smiling and waving at the crowd and camera as she sits down on the chair she usually sits on. "Hello everybody, welcome to Ja'far reacts to ships! I'm your hostess, NekoMadHatter! Ja'far is currently in therapy, but I'm sure he'll arrive soon. Ah, speak of the devil and he shall appear. Hello, Ja'far!"

Ja'far sighs as he walks on stage and sits in the chair across from NekoMadHatter as he always does. "Hello. What's today's ship?"

"I'm glad you asked! Today's ship is Kouha x Ja'far. Ja'far, your thoughts?"

"Kouha? That guy? Sorry, but I hate the guy. I'm out," Ja'far facepalms as he sits back up and fast walks off stage. NekoMadHatter sighs as she stares after Ja'far. She then focuses back on the crowd and camera.

"I guess that's concludes today's ship. See you next time on Ja'far reacts to ships!"

With that said, the show ended for the day.

---

Kouha turned off the TV with a huff. "I hate you too, Ja'far." Then, after a moment, he runs into his bedroom crying. "WHY WON'T JA'FAR-SENPAI NOTICE ME?!"