And so, it was decided!

I bet you didn't expect for me to update this

yeah me too

anyways!!!

I will be creating multiple things for this. I'm pretty sure I have a draft for a Celebrity Ja'far x Reader based on this book, and the other thing?

Well, it's been decided.. Since there's an epilogue & everything, I've been informed that there should be a season two of Ja'far Reacts to Ships.. Do you know was this means?

....

........

...........

.....................

It's been confirmed! Ja'far Reacts to Ships 2 is coming out soon! Stay tune for a preview!

••••

I ran around the set, searching for the star of the show. "Ja'far?! Where are you?! JA'FAAAARRR!"

Suddenly, someone put their foot out to stop me. I tripped in front of Ja'far's on-set chair. "Ouch!" I sat up, rubbing my head.

"Idiot, you shouldn't be running around stage like that." Ja'far scowls, looking down his nose at me. So he was the one who tripped me!!

A few minutes later, we were sitting on our chairs, waiting for the camera to start filming. The director signaled for the show to start. The lights dimmed except for the ones on the stage.

The cameraman started the camera, and it was finally time to begin. I took in a deep breath before speaking.

"Hey everyone! I'm Hatter*, and this is Ja'far. Welcome to season two of Ja'far Reacts to Ships!"

••••

key:
*Hatter = NekoMadHatter (the author)