AliHaku

RoseMGottschalk , thank you for requesting! This ship is my favorite, so extra thanks!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ja'far is gonna be triggered.

- - -

"Hello everybody! NekoMadHatter here!" A cloaked figure sat on a wooden chair, waving to the crowd of readers. "Today, we have Ja'far reacting to my favorite ship. Ja'far, please come out and take a seat!"

Ja'far walks out, waving and smiling to the crowd of readers. He takes a seat on another wooden chair next to NekoMadHatter. "Greetings."

The crowd of readers roar with excitement. (Comments, anybody? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"This episode's ship is.."

"Please don't be something terrible, please don't be something terrible," Ja'far chanted under his breath.

NekoMadHatter snickered at Ja'far inwardly as she prepared to shout this episode's ship. "This episode's ship is AliHaku!"

"I'm out," Ja'far stood up to leave, but Morgiana slowly (and gently) tried to push Ja'far back onto his chair. Ja'far clicked his tongue in annoyance as he was forced to stay. Morgiana ran away, off stage.

NekoMadHatter snickered again. "I can tell you don't like this ship. Ja'far, would you like to say anything about the ship before you try to run away?"

Ja'far didn't speak for a minute. He sighed. "I can see it happening, but I'd rather not speak about it."

NekoMadHatter's glasses glinted. "I see. Thank you for reacting, Ja'far." She turned to the camera. "Thank you for watching today's episode! We hope to see you next time!"

Ja'far sipped tea from a tea cup that seemed to come from nowhere.

。。。

Alibaba fainted after watching the episode. Hakuryuu fainted but fell the opposite way of Alibaba.

Morgiana had ran back to the house by this point. She stared at the two, her face clearing showing that she shipped it.

"Are they dead yet?" Aladdin questioned as he began poking the two boys with a ruler.