Ja'far x Judar

Livycatt , thanks for requesting! Honestly, I've never considered this ship before. Ooh, I can't wait to write this chapter!!

- - -

NekoMadHatter, the cloaked figure, sat down on a chair, smiling as always. "Welcome everyone to.."

In the silence that the hostess paused, the readers commented- I mean, cheered and roared.

"..Ja'far reacts to ships! Today's ship is Ja'far x Judar!"

Ja'far unwillingly walked up onto stage and waved at the crowd of readers. He sat down on the chair next to NekoMadHatter. "What ship is it today?"

"You didn't hear? Oh. Readers, tell him!" NekoMadHatter snickered as Ja'far growled at her.

"Ja'far x Judar!!!" The crowd roared, some snickering with the hostess, some inwardly cursing the hostess for embarrassing their 'bae' Ja'far, and all the others... Were just focusing on the show and didn't take sides.

Ja'far stayed silent for a moment or two before speaking up. "Why do you fangirls think up of such vile ships?.."

NekoMadHatter crossed her arms. "Really? That's your reaction?"

"Yes. Now, leave me alone-!" In mid sentence, Ja'far got cut off by a certain Magi running on stage.

"I hate you too, Ja'far!!" Judar screamed before running back off stage. Ja'far had already took out his weapons and chased after him.

NekoMadHatter stared after them, dazed. "What happened? Wait.." She turned to the camera and widened her grin nervously. "That's all for today's episode! I hope you enjoyed it!"

The camera turns off.

- - -

Meanwhile.. (..In a galaxy far, far away..)

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

"NOT IF I KILL YOU FIRST!!"