Kouen x Alibaba

TsukineYami , thank you again for requesting! This is the second part of your request.

。。。

"Hello everybody!" NekoMadHatter waves to the crowd as she walks to her seat, the camera turning on. "Welcome to Ja'far reacts to ships!"

Ja'far is already seated, sipping coffee with creamer mixed in. His expression is literally screaming, 'I don't want to be here.' Despite his expression, Ja'far speaks calmly, "What's today's ship?"

"I'm glad you asked, but before we go to that part, I just want to say that this is the possible last ship that Ja'far is going to react to. Well, unless someone requests a ship that hasn't been written yet. Anywho! Today's ship is Kouen x Alibaba. Ja'far, your thoughts?"

"That's a ship? Huh. I haven't even considered that a ship. It's interesting, though, I'll admit that. I'm curious on how the relationship would work out," Ja'far shrugged. "That's all."

"That's... An interesting reaction! As Ja'far said, that's all for today! See you all next time on Ja'far reacts to ships!"

The show ends.

。。。

On one side of the world, Kouen, once again, is unaffected by the ship. He grabs the remote and changes the channel, leaving his siblings complaining that they like the show. On the other side of the world, Alibaba screams internally as he turns off the TV. Aladdin is enjoying watching him suffer. Morgiana is very concerned.