JaAli

HIYA EVERYONE! Sorry for the super late ship reaction. This is like a month later. What the fudge is keeping me from updating? Well, lady problems. This ship is for my close, one of my best friends, and a person in my Kik/Wattpad group, the amazing, awesome, and wonderful RoseMGottschalk ! Ja'far must top in this ship. **eye twitches**

-Start!-

"Hiya everyone! Hatter here again. Today's ship is JaAli, Ja'far and Alibaba- JA'FAR MUST TOP! Anyways, Ja'far your thoughts?" Hatter declares, slamming her hands onto the desk in front of the room in excitement. "YAOI SMUT IS MY LIFE!"

Ja'far sighs as he sits on a nearby cushioned chair. "Please behave yourself, Hatter. Please repeat the... Yaoi?... ship please."

"It's JaAli," Hatter hesitantly sat down.

"Another ship with m-me?" Ja'far's face tinged a light red as he smiled embarrassed. He cleared his throat. "I like this ship."

Hatter stood up again, slamming her hands down on the desk. "THAT'S IT?! COME ON JA'FAR, YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!"

Ja'far glared. "Fine. I love this ship almost as much as SinJa."

"Better," Hatter sat down, nodding. She looked at the camera. "Thanks for reading this. We hope to see you next time!"

"Go check out RoseMGottschalk ," Ja'far smiled. "Thanks for reading."

- - -

Alibaba read the chapter on his phone in shock. His nose started bleeding as he fell onto the ground, fainted.

Aladdin and Morgiana immediately went to his aid while Hakuryuu read the chapter. He too, suffered the same fate as Alibaba.

The duo, Aladdin and Morgiana, approached the phone cautiously. They nodded to each other and read it.

Soon, all four of them were nosebleeding and fainted.