Ja'far x Author

Kolazome , thanks for requesting. This is an unusual request, but I'm going with it.

•••

"HEELLOO EVVERRRYYBOODDYY!!" Hatter (NekoMadHatter) cheers. "Welcome to Ja'far Reacts to Ships!! Ja'far, how are you feeling today?!"

Ja'far rubs his temples in an annoyed manner, "Annoyed. Use an inside voice, you're giving me a headache. Good to see you back, the show was getting awkward."

"Yep yep! You were being an awkward teenager."

"I'm not a teenager! Just read today's ship," Ja'far then adds under his breath, "How do you memorize those anyways?"

Hatter stares for a moment, "I have good memory. Anyways! Today's ship is Ja'far x.."she paused. Wha?

Ja'far motioned for her to continue. Hatter shakes her head slightly to clear her thoughts. "Ja'far x Author. The author is also me.."

"Hatter created this hell hole and I'm suffering because of it. Though, we have been friends for a long time, so I respect her. However, I do not like Hatter like that," Ja'far nods as if to confirm his own sayings.

"Bless his soul," Hatter then turned back to the camera. "Well, that was Ja'far! See you all next time on Ja'far Reacts to Ships!"

The show ends on an awkward note.

•••

After the show, Hatter rubs her cheeks for a second or two. She stands up, saying her goodbyes to Ja'far before heading to her office in the studio house. Locking the door behind herself, Hatter sits on the chair with a sigh, taking out her iPod and starts reading fanfiction to cool down.

Meanwhile..

Ja'far does the same, going to his own office. He slaps his cheeks instead and grabs a nearby mirror. "Geez, Ja'far! You're a mess. Get yourself together!" He sighed. "I need coffee."