Yoosung~ captured

Quote:
"Smile for me."

-

*BEFORE*

3rd Person POV

"(Name), hello. How have you been?" The woman asked her young student.

"I've been very ice-cream!" The young girl yelled excitedly. The woman frowned in frustration,

"Ice-cream is food."

"I know. Ice-cream is good, so I'm ice-cream."

"Did you like the book you read over the weekend?" The woman asked, changing the subject. The young girl's eyes brightened with excitement,

"It was very ice-cream! There were fairies and mermaids!"

"Ice-cream is fo-" The woman stopped in frustration, knowing that the young girl will not understand. "Well, did you understand everything in the book?"

"Yes!"

"I know there are concepts in that book that she probably doesn't know.." The woman whispered to herself. "True love! Do you know what that is?"

"True love? What's that?" The girl asked, before being pushed by a running little boy.

~

(Name)'s POV

*AFTER*

Now that I'm thinking about it, I never was able to find out what true love is.

"(Name), you're going to visit your mom today, right?" Jaehee asks, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes." I answer, looking out the window of the shop.

~

3rd Person POV

*BEFORE*

The little girl looked up at the boy, her eyes locked onto his lavender eyes. The boy held out his hand, wanting to help the girl. The girl took it, smiling.

"I'm s-sorry." The boy says, smiling nervously.

"It's okay! I'm ice-cream!" The girl replied, enthusiastically. The boy looked at the girl, confusion in his eyes. His friends called out to him, causing him to leave the smiling girl. Although the girl felt disappointed that the boy left without a word, she kept smiling.

"Who was that?" One of the boy's friend asked.

"I don't know, some girl." The boy replied, shrugging his shoulder.

~

*AFTER*

(Name)'s POV

I'm not the social type, I admit.

I don't have a lot of friends because I was too busy with school to even bother talking to people.

Now, I'm working and I still do not enjoy talking to people.

I also have never dated before.

I don't understand why people do it, why waste time on a person who's temporary?

~

As I walk on the wooden floors of the library, I spot a flower.

It is crumpled, but beautiful in a way.

It is painted a beautiful shade of violet, so vibrant.

My arms make their way towards it, trying to grab it. Before my hands can successfully hold the flower, it bumps into another hand. I look up, meeting eyes with lavender eyes.

"Sorry." I say, immediately pulling away. I look down into the crumpled flower and then back into those gorgeous eyes. The eyes look almost identical to the color of the flower, deepening my desire to capture the flower even more.

"It's okay." He replies, bending down to pick up the flower. He holds the flower out towards me, waiting for me to take it.

"Oh, it's not mine. You can keep it." I say, my cheeks heating up. I walk away feeling embarrassed from the situation.

"But I want you to have it." I turn around, surprised at his words. He makes his way towards me, handing me a flower.

It's not the crumpled flower.

It's the same type of flower, but definitely a different flower. It looks fresh and new, unlike the other flower that was crumpled.

"Where'd you get this-"

"I come by here everyday to give flowers to my mom. She works here." He replies, smiling brightly.

"That's nice of you." I say, looking down at the vibrant flower. "They're the color of your eyes."

"My mother says that very often."

"You give her the same type of flowers everyday?" I ask.

"Yes. She's very fond of them." He answers, smiling. I search for words to say, but my mind seems to be in a daze.
"You lived around here when you were younger, right?"

"Oh, yeah." I reply. "I'm guessing we knew each other?"

"Yeah."

"Ah, I'm sorry for not remembering." I say, looking down at my feet and back into his eyes. "Wait, aren't you.... Yoosing?"

"No, I'm Yoosung."

Close enough.

"I'm so sor-"

"Don't worry about it." He assures, smiling. "You're (name), right?"

"Yeah." I reply. "You must be great at remembering things."

"We were best friends, almost inseparable. Of course I'd remember you."

"Inseparable, huh?" I look up at the white ceiling.

If we were inseparable, why can't I remember much about you?

"Well, I need to go." I announce, making my way out the door. "Goodbye, Yoosung."

"Goodbye, (name)."

__________
A/N: part 2?

Sorry for the late update :(

Vote if you enjoyed :)