Jumin~ Han Shades Darker (part 3)

Quote:
"I will always stay by your side."

-

(Name)'s POV

After the doctor left, Jumin wouldn't stop giving me lustful looks.

"Princess, can I fuck you tonight?" He asks, smirking.

"J-Jumin!" I glare at him, causing his expression to soften. He wraps his arms around my body, smiling.

"You smell so delicious." He comments, taking a whiff of my scent. "But because I love you, I'll let you rest tonight."

"Thank you for being oh-so very considerate." I respond, rolling my eyes.

"Roll your eyes one more time and I will lose my sanity and fuck you until morning." He whispers, his voice husky.

"All you think about is sex." I reply, laughing.

"All I think about is you." He rephrases, grinning. "(Name), I love you so much."

"I love you too." I reply, smiling. Jumin kneels down, grabbing something out of his pocket.

"(Name), will you make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?" He asks, revealing the golden ring inside the small box. (A/N: FUCK WHY DOES THIS REMIND ME OF YURI ON ICE?!)

"Of course!" I answer, tears rolling down my cheeks. Jumin pouts,

"Don't cry, princess. Smile for me, love." He wraps his arms around me, smiling.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" I yell happily. "I love you more than Viktor loves Yuri."

"Who is Viktor and Yuri? Are they your friends?"

"They're from an anime I love."

"I love you more than anything, my cute otaku."

~

*TIME SKIP TO SIX YEARS LATER*

"Taemin! Come back here!" Jumin yells.

"No! I want mommy!" Taemin yells back, sobbing. I walk towards the little boy, picking him up.

"Taemin, do you not love your daddy?" I ask, placing a kiss on his forehead.

"I only love mommy." Taemin responds, placing his head on my shoulder.

"And why is that?" I ask, laughing.

"Because daddy tells me not to kiss mommy. Daddy says mommy belongs to him, but mommy is my mommy." Taemin explains, crying.

Is Jumin jealous of his own son?

This is really entertaining.

"Jumin! What have you been telling our son?"

"He clings onto you too much. He needs to understand that you are mine. I need mommy too." He replies, his eyes filled with lust.

"You're so cute, Jumin." I reply, laughing. "Taemin, your dad and I love each other very much. We also love you. Please try to understand him." Teaming lifts his head up, taking a peek at his dad.

"Mommy is mine." Taemin announces, holding onto me tightly. Jumin smirks,

"I don't think so."

"He takes after you, Jumin." I say laughing. "Taemin, I won't carry you anymore if you continue to be mean towards your dad."

"I'm sorry, daddy." He says, tears falling down his cheeks. Jumin pats his head, smiling.

"I need to go to work. I'll be back later. I love you both." He replies, giving both of us a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodbye, my love."

_____________
A/N: I'll be very busy next week so I won't be updating as much or probably at all :(

This is a short chapter, I'm sorry!

Vote if you enjoyed!