Jumin~ Fifty Shades of Han (part 4//lemon)

Quote:
"Every step you take; I'll be watching you."

-

Jumin's POV

"You'll do anything I want?" I ask, smirking. Her eyes lights up with determination,

"Anything."

"Come with me."

"To the business trip?" She asks.

"Yes." I reply, smiling.

"Okay!" She replies, smiling.

"Pack your things." I say, walking away. I trip on an object, my face making contact with the floor.

Ouch.

"JUMIN! OHMYGOD! SOMEBODY CALL 911! HE'S DYING! HE NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION! HELP!"

I stand up, my nose bleeding.

Darkness surrounds me.

(Name)'s POV

Jumin stands up, only to fall to the ground once again.

"He's dying." A familiar voice says. I turn around, meeting eyes with V.

"Really?" I ask, my eyes tearing.

"Yes. I'll bring him back home and call a doctor." He responds. "You should go home as well. You can visit him later, and call him daddy. That'll make him feel a lot better."

~

Jumin's POV

I open my eyes, meeting eyes with V.

"Good morning." V greets, laughing.

"Fuck you!"

"You should watch your mouth and watch where you're going." V responds, smirking. "And don't worry, you'll be fine."

"Fuck yo-"

"She really thinks you're dying. You should've seen her crying face. It's amazingly cute."

"Fuck you! She's mine!" I yell, angrily.

"I know. Don't worry." V says, standing up. "Well, I'm going to go now. Goodbye, Jumin."

~

"Mr. Han, there is a girl who claims to be your girlfriend. She wishes to meet with you."

"Let her in."

A few minutes later, I am met with a crying (name).

"A-are you o-okay?" She asks, tears staining her cheeks.

"Come here." I say, opening my arms. She wraps her arm around, sobbing. "Shh. It's okay. I'm not dying. V was just kidding." She continues to cry,

"I-I was s-so w-worried." She holds me tighter, "I don't know what I would do without you."

"Is that a confession?" I ask, smirking. Her cheeks heat up, turning a beautiful shade of red. "I feel the same way, (name)."