Yoosung~ Captured (part 3)

Quote:
"I'll marry Yoosung."

A/N (11/2/16) : I just realized we reached 3k! And I tried writing like a lil kid lol.

-

(Name)'s POV

Walking makes me feel calm, which is why I do it often.

As I walk along the tall trees and buildings, my body smashes into another body.

"Your mother told me you were back." The woman says, smiling.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I was your teacher back in kinder." She replies, still smiling. "You're all grown up now. I'm guessing you experienced true love?"

"Love is a luxury I can't afford."

~

A promise.

What promise?

Remember.

"Hey." Yoosung says, ripping me away from my thoughts.

"You're here." I reply, looking deep into his eyes.

"Like I told you, I'm always here." His eyes wander around the library, admiring it.

"Books have beginnings, but they don't have endings. There are always untold stories." I sigh, "That's what I don't like about them."

"Some things are better left untold." His eyes held so many emotions at once. It took me aback how sentimental he got after my comment.

Yoosung's POV

"Some things are better left untold."

In your book, the ending was your depression, but there was more to it than that. More sadness that was left untold, sadness that only you knew about. That you handled by yourself. Another book, a book only you can read.

My book ended when I was unable to save you.

Maybe the reason why I want to save you is because I wasn't able to before, maybe I just wanna prove something to myself.

Maybe loving you is just a beautiful delusion.

~

"Hey." She whispers, placing her hands on mine. "It's okay."

I look at her, confused.

Can she feel my pain?

I take her hands and place it on my chest,

"Do you feel it? It's my heart beating."

Remember the promise,

maybe then I'll find out if this love is real.

"I love your warmth." She replies, smiling.

Your smile.

Now I know.

I love you, all of you.

I wasn't able to save you because I didn't try to, not because my love was a lie.

"You can have it." I reply, embracing her. She relaxes in my arms, her hot breath hitting my chest.

"Thanks."

"I don't like it when you play tags with other boys." I whisper, hoping she'd remember the promise. She looks at me, confused. Her eyes then flashes with realization.

"Marriage?" She asks, laughing. "So you're my first love. No wonder your warmth feels so nice."

"Welcome home."

"I'm home." She replies.

(Name)'s POV

"I'm home."

Inside your heart, that's where I live.

Another book has just begun.

I'm sorry to keep everyone waiting.

I'm excited for the future.

_________
A/N: Sorry for the delayed update.

THIS IS REALLY SHORT AND IM SORRY :(

vote if you enjoyed ?

I've been drawing Levi Ackerman lately 😂

Well, I'll try to update really quick next time.