707~ Wish (part 3)

Quote:
"Follow me to hell."

-

(Name)'s POV

"My golden one, I've been waiting for your arrival." The man says, looking deep into my eyes.

"You've been waiting for me?" I ask, confused.

"For so many years, I've waited. I'm glad you're finally where you belong." The man explains, smiling. "If you have any questions, feel free to ask me."

"What's your name?"

"Saeran." He answers.

He looked awfully similar to Saeyoung, except the hair.

Saeran's hair is white with a hind of pink.

While Saeyoung's is red.

"Can you tell me about Saey- Luciel?" I ask, nervous.

"He's a fallen, he is not worth talking about." Saeran responds, a bit irritated. Saeran's frown is immediately replaced by a smile. "Your wings are golden, unlike most angels. The benefits of being one of the golden four."

I look at my back, seeing my golden pair of wings.

"The fallen get their wings taken off of them, and they grow new ones. Black, bat-like wings." He explains, looking at my wings. "But the vile; even if their wings are pried off of them, they will grow the same exact ones back. Everlasting beauty."

"Do you know someone someone who's a vile?"

"No. They are very complexed creatures; they are very hard to identify. The only way they can be identified is if they admit their sins themselves, or be caught doing so. While normal angels are different, I can identify if they've commited a crime with their aura." He answers.

"Asshole, give me (name)!" A familiar voice yells. Saeyoung enters the castle with an angry expression. "Go to hell, you piece of shit."

I look at Saeran- who's holding a very irritated expression.

"What are you doing here, fallen?" Saeran asks, glowering at the black-winged creature.

"Give her to me." Saeyoung demands.

"How are you here?-" I ask, confused.

"(Name), demons can invade heaven." Saeran explains, still glowering at Saeyoung. "Are you willing to take her forcefully like the demon you really are?"

"I would never force her into doing something she doesn't want." Saeyoung responds. "(Name), would you like to come back-"

"(Name), don't be fooled by him-"

"Shut up!" Saeyoung yells at Saeran. He then looks at me; his expression softening. "Come back to me, (name)."

He's a fallen angel.

He's the one who's been keeping me from turning into an angel.

"No." I respond, not meeting his eyes.

"Look at me and say that, (name)." He replies, sounding eager. I meet his eyes, returning me into those days when we were happy.

We were happy.

I was happy by his side.

He was happy by my side.

"I want to be with you. Take me home, Saeyoung." I say, tears falling down my cheeks. I desire to be in his arms.

"(Name), do you really want to become a fallen too? You're one of the golden four." Saeran asks, holding an angry expression.

"If that is what it takes to be with Saeyoung, then so be it." I reply, smiling.

"You're not going anywhere, my golden angel." Saeran announces, pulling my body towards him.

_______________
(SPOILER AHEAD FOR CHRISTMAS SPECIAL MM)

A/N: Short chapter, but I need to start writing the Christmas Special asap!

And I finished Jumin's Christmas special route :)

He's so cute, and I enjoyed every bit of it. Spending a hundred hourglasses on it was very worth it.

Here's a picture from his Christmas route :)