Jumin~ Mine (part 3)

Quote:
"Stay with me always."

-

Jumin's POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I want her to be mine, only mine.

I've never felt this way with anyone, so it scares me. I'm afraid that I'll lose her.

"Can I think about it?" She mumbles. Her cheeks are painted a beautiful crimson color.

"Of course you can." I reply, giving her a small smile.

"Thank you."

~

(Name)'s POV

Today, I managed to escape from Jumin's place.

Shockingly enough, I feel very lonely without him.

He's been calling me continuously ever since he found out I left.

"(Name)!" A familiar voice yells, interrupting me from my thoughts. I open the door, meeting eyes with Jumin.

"Why'd you leave?" He asks, annoyance plastered on his face. "I specifically told the guards to not let you out."

"I'm a human being, I can make my own choices. Also, locking people inside your house is abuse." I say, frowning. His eyes widen,

"You think my love is abusive?" I look away, feeling guilty.

"Jumin-"

"Forget it, I'm letting you go." He say as he walks towards his car. He looks at me one last time before entering his car.

"Jumin-"

"Goodbye." He says as his car drives off. I watch as he leaves, my cheeks stained with tears.

~

Why did I not go after him?

Why'd he leave without hesitating?

My phone rings, pulling me out of my train of thought.

V.

"Hey." I say, nervously.

"Come back to work." He demands.

"But I quit." I protest.

"I never said you could quit. I just gave you a vacation."

"Ugh, fine." I say, giving up.

"Come to Han's company. I have a meeting with him in 20 minutes." He replies, hanging up.

~

I enter the room, immediately meeting eyes with Jumin.

"(Name), did you bring the files?" V asks. I look at him, confused for a second.

"Oh. Yeah, I did." I reply, handing him the files.

"Are you okay?" He asks in a whisper. I give him a small smile, nodding my head. He brings the back of his hand to my forehead, checking my temperature. "You're hot."

"Duh." I reply, sarcasm in my voice. He frowns,

"This is not the time to play around." He carries me bridal style, "I'll have to postpone this meeting. I put my employees' health before my job, always."

I close my eyes, letting the darkness engulf me.

Jumin's POV

I watch as the motherfucker flirts with (name). V and I are very close friends, but I loathe how he's being so intimate with (name).

V whispers something and (name) replies with a nod and a smile.

Her smile.

I want to be the only one who can see it.

V brings the back of his hand to her forehead, causing my eyes to widen in frustration.

Get your hands off her.

V then lifts her up, carrying her bridal style.

"I'll have to postpone this meeting. I put my employees' health before my job, always." He announces, walking away. I immediately walk towards them, taking her away from V's arm and putting her onto mine.

"What are you doing?" V asks, confused.

"I'll be the one taking her home." I announce. "I'm her boyfriend."

Not actually, but close enough.

~

Her eyes flutter open, wandering around the room until it meets mine.

"Jumin."

"I love you." I say, smiling. "I never did say that, did I?" She looks at me with crimson stained cheek,

"I'm stupid." She looks down on the floor.

"You're not." I say, placing her hands on mine.

"I'm sorry for ruining everything." She replies, tears running down her cheeks. I cupped my hands around her face, bringing my lips towards hers.

"I love you so much. Will you be mine?"

"Only if you'll be mine as well." She replies, smiling.

"Deal."

_______

A/N: srry for the v late update, y'all.

Vote if you enjoyed :)