Hidden Feelings

A/N: This is the last chapter; I'll miss you all !

Quote:
"I counted all your aces; you ain't winning."

-

(Name)'s POV

I've lost count of how many times I've watched you fall into my arms, and fall right out of it.

No matter how much we get closer; you'll always find a way to escape from my grasp.

Trying to obtain your love is like entering entering a labyrinth; complex.

A one-sided love; a one way road to hell.

~

"Hello, (name)." Saeyoung greets; causing my heart to ache.

"Hey." I reply, averting my eyes.

I'm afraid that if I look into his eyes once more; I'll be forever captured.

"Look at me." He demands, his voice smooth and sweet like chocolate. I keep my gaze on the ground; disobeying his orders.

"I have to go." I announce, turning around and exiting out of school.

Great, I just fucking ditched.

I quickly run home; panting as I reach my front door. I enter my home, immediately being greeted by my worried older sister.

"What are you doing back here?" She asks, her expression soft; showing no sign of anger.

"I left something." I mumble, making my way upstairs; to my room.

"Don't lie to me. I can tell that there's something bothering you." She says, sighing. "If you're not feeling well, then just stay here. I'll be back in the evening, take care."

I continue my way to my room, not responding to her words.

My sister is twenty-four, but she's become like a mother figure to me ever since our mother died. My dad left us when my sister was sixteen, and I was eight. She was able to cope with it; while I had cried every night.

My mother died three years ago, leaving my sister and I alone.

I don't want to be a burden, but I have no choice but to. I'm not old enough to live independently, and we don't have much relatives.

My phone suddenly rings, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Hey." I greet tiredly.

"Hey." A calming voice replies.

"Saeyoung?" I ask, shocked. "How do you know my number?"

"We used to be very close, remember?" He responds, teasingly. I hum in reply. "Why did you ditch?"

"I don't feel good." I respond, sighing.

It's not a lie. I really don't feel good. Being near him causes my heart to ache; and the pain soon become unbearable that I have to separate myself from him.

Seeing him with his girlfriend hurts even worse.

"(Name)! Are you okay?" He asks, worried. I've only realized that he's been talking to me; and I haven't been replying.