707~ Wish (part 2)

Quote:
"This is gospel for the fallen ones."
(Because who doesn't like Panic! At The Disco?)

-

(Name)'s POV

"Show me." I answer, looking down at my muddy shoes. "Show me the past."

"With pleasure, my kitten." He replies, placing a hand on mine.

~

3rd Person POV
1321

(Name) looks out the window, watching the drops of water fall from the sky. The rain always made her unbelievably sad; which is why she loves it.

The rain is able to fill her emptiness with sadness.

She's never thought of going outside on a rainy day, but the sight of a red-haired boy changes her mind. She opens the door, exiting out of her home.

"Aren't you cold?" She asks, in hopes of starting a nice conversation. The boy looks up at the girl; sadness visible in his eyes.

"Not really." He mumbles, not meeting the girl's eyes. The girl frowns, unable to think of a follow-up question. The boy notices the girl's frowning face, finally making the decision to continue the conversation. "What are you doing out here?"

"I could ask you the same." She responds, smiling. It's been awhile since she's smiled, and it felt good. "I saw you, and I thought it'd be interesting to chat with you."

"I'm not someone you should be talking to."

"I can't leave you out here in the rain. You'll get sick." She states, worried.

"Trust me, I won't." He responds, chuckling lightly. (Name) can't help but smile at the fact that he's made the boy laugh.

"My name is (name)." She says, smiling. "What's yours?"

"Call me Luciel." He replies. "Well, I need to go. You should get going as well. I wouldn't want you to get sick."

(Name) went home, feeling happiness in her heart. She's happy to have made a friend, and she's glad she was able to replace the sadness she felt on a rainy day with happiness.

~

AFTER
(Name's) POV

Was that me?

"Yes, that was you." Luciel replies, smirking.

"Are you a mind-reader?" I ask, shocked.

"I can read people's mind, yes. I didn't read yours, though. I just guessed." He explains, looking into my eyes. "I have never read yours. I want to understand you with my heart, not with my mind. I wanted to get to know you with time."

"Was that our first time meeting?"

"Yes, it was." He answers, looking at the sky. It no longer rained, and I can't help but feel quite sad; I felt comfortable in the rain. "At that time, I was banished from heaven. I was very upset, and then you showed up and lightened up my mood."