Zen~ Lost

A/N:
Well, I want your guys' opinion on something.

Should I create another book (don't worry, I'll still be continuing this one)? If so, what would you all like it to be about?

1. Yoosung x MC

2. Zen x MC

3. Jaehee x MC

4. Jumin x MC

5. Saeyoung x MC

6. Saeran x MC

7. V x MC

Please, please, please tell me your thoughts!

Thank you!
-

Quote:
"You don't remember me, do you?"

-

(Name)'s POV

I don't remember much about my past because of my amnesia.

I don't know how I got it, where I got it, or why I got it.

All I know is that a woman saw me and called the ambulance- or so I've been told.

She found me on the middle of the road at three in the morning, blood gushing out of my injured head. I also had cuts on my body, and bruises; and my legs were injured as well.

Two policemen spoke to me about the incident, although I had nothing to say. So, they were forced to talk to that random woman instead because she is a witness.

The two men informed me that it probably was a hit-and-run, although there's no valid proof to prove the statement; it's the only realistic reason right now.

They're still working on solving the case, but I could care less.

There's no difference in trying to figure out what happened.

My life won't be any better.

They told me the only family I have is my sister; they called her and she immediately came.

I still remember her face; full of tears and worries.

It made me feel loved.

"(Name)." A familiar voice calls out.

Waking up in a forgotten world, being called by a name that is foreign to me, and meeting with people who knows about me when I down know anything about them,

saddens me.

It reminds me that I have no place in this world.

"(Name)."

"Yes?" I respond, letting my thought drift away.

"Are you alright?" My sister, Jaehee, asks; worry evident on her face.

"I'm just deep in thought, no need to worry." I answer, smiling forcefully.

What is there to smile about this world?

Absolutely nothing.