Zen~ Lost (Part 2)

A/N: One last vote!

1. Zen

2. Saeyoung (707)

3. Saeran

It seems to be a tie between these three.

In the last chapter, some people voted but their comment wasn't on the right name, so it made it very hard to count the votes.

Thank you for voting, but please vote again!

-

Quote:
"I'm left to face the truth with all my thoughts reduced to broken vows and wrinkled lace."

-

(Name)'s POV

"What would you two like to order?" The lady asks, politely.

This place isn't bad, it looks clean.

It seems they only have seafood here though, what a bummer.

I was really looking forward to hamburger and fries.

I look through the menu, stopping at 'Chili King Crab'.

"May I have a Chili King Crab and a lemonade?" I respond, smiling.

"Alright. What about you, sir?" She looks at the direction Zen is at and her eyes fill with shock.

Could it be that she knows who he is?

"You have really white hair! Were you born with it?" She asks, examining his hair with shocked eyes. "Oh, excuse my rude behavior. Your hair looks exotic."

"Thank you and yes, I was born with it." Zen replies, smiling. "I also want a Chili King Crab. I also would like a beer."

"Alright, I'll be back with your meal." She says, walking away.

"I thought she knew who you were, but I guess not." I whisper, trying my best not to laugh.

"I'm not that popular, to be honest."

"Your hair is beautiful, I've never seen anything like it." I speak, smiling. "It really is exotic."

"Thank you. I like yours better, though." He responds, smiling. I feel my cheeks heat up; lowering my face in order to hide it.

"Thanks." I mumble.

All I want is nothing more,

to hear you knocking at my door.

'Cause if I could see your face once more,

I could die a happy man, I'm sure.

"Are you liking the song?" The waitress asks, placing our food onto the table.

"It's isn't bad." I reply, smiling.

"It's my favorite." The waitress responds, smiling. She then walks away, humming to the song.

"Let's eat." Zen announces happily.

~