Chapter 1

A new episode was gonna air today and I was so excited. I have all my munchies ready. I snuggle in my blanket and waited for the show to start. I love watching scary shows and movies. But there was one actor who caught my attention. Norman.
At first I thought he was handsome. But now I was obsess with him. I followed him on every social media. I had more pictures of him saved on my phone then I had of myself.
If he knew me in person he'll probably freak out.
I watch the show from beginning to end.
I got up from my couch and put away any leftovers.
I sat back down and started going through all the social media.
I wasn't his only fan. I saw all the girls commenting on his pics.
All of them very pretty, I frowned because Norman would never notice me.
I can't even afford a meet and greet.
How sad?
I went straight to his profile again scrolling through his pictures.
I thought why not?
I should message him.
I knew a busy person like Norman will never reply.
But I thought, what do I have to lose?
"Hey?
I know a lot of people message you and your probably very busy but I just wanted to say hi, how are you? And I think your awesome.
Thank-you??????
Sorry I'm awkward"
I sent the message.
I felt my cheeks get hot.
I let out a scream and threw my phone across the couch.
I was so nervous and still shaking.
I hop off the couch and turn off the TV before getting to bed.
I drag my feet to my room. I could hear my roommate getting busy in her room. Boy, was she loud. I went to my room and shut the door close. I try to block out my roommate's screams of pleasure.
Every other month she had a new boyfriend. Of course she did she was beautiful and I envy her good looks. I looked like a potato next to her.
I search for my headphones and started playing music. I eventually fell asleep.

I push off the blankets that were covering me. I woke up sweating.
I arose from the bed. I went to my closet to find my uniform. Yes. I work. Yes I work at a clothing store. I got in the shower and got dress in a hurry. I notice my roommate in the kitchen with her lover boy. She stop me from leaving the door by shouting out "hey, where are you going?"
I turn around seeing her lover boy wearing nothing but his boxers. He flash me a smile. I wanted to smile back but instead I turn to face my roommate. She was in her robe. Her long brown hair was comb down. It looks like she even put on makeup.
"I'm heading to work, Daisy.", I said smiling at her.
She flash back another smile before introducing me to her toy.
"This is Romeo." She pointed at him. I waved and he waved back.
"Romeo, this is Jane" she said.
I look at my phone reading the time. I needed to go.
"It was nice meeting you!" I shouted as I left the apartment.
I ran down two flights of stairs. And found my beat up white car.
I got in and drove to work.