Chapter 14

I had forgot that Daisy and Romeo will be there. She told me but I let it slip out of my mind.

We storm in my apartment, laughing.

Daisy and Romeo both turn to look at us as we came in. 

"What are you guys watching?", Norman ask, trying to break the awkward tension.

"A funny movie, come join us!", Romeo said.

    The couch is big enough for only three people, but somehow Norman and I squeeze in. Norman seating on the edge then me sitting next to Daisy.  Norman relax a bit and place his arm around me. I felt his hand rest on my shoulder.
     His touch send goose bumps through my entire body. I relax back. Soon we all filled the room with laughter, as the movie played. When the movie ended, Daisy and Romeo left to her room. I put on another random movie before letting my body drop to the couch. Norman moves closer to me. He cupped my ear with one hand. Leaning closer to my ear then whispering, "Remember the fun we were having on this couch, earlier."

      His hot breath flowing against my ear. I felt tingles all through out my body. Then my cheeks heated up.

"I do! Then I also remember my friend and her boyfriend walking in on us and me throwing you off me." I reminded him.

"Hahahahahahaha", he started laughing.

      Norman laugh so loud and hard. It made me giggle. We watch the movie and I felt my eyes getting heavy. Then I thought when is Norman leaving, not in a bad way but I was getting really sleepy. I lay my head against Norman's chest, who had his arm around me. As my head was close to his chest I heard his heart beating and felt his chest going up and down as he breath. I couldn't help but fall asleep.
I felt his hand moving my shoulder, trying to wake me.

"Hey, Jane wake up, come on, I'll take you to your room.", he whisper.

Forcing my head up, I turn to face the TV. I guess the movie ended.

"What?......Want me to drop you off?" I ask him yawning.

He shook his head no.

"We can have a sleep over!", he said, smiling.

I nodded, still tired.

  He help me up and I lead him to my room and flop on the bed. I just assume he was gonna sleep on the couch, but I felt his presence in the room. I saw Norman taking off his shoes. Then removing his shirt.

"Wait no! I'm sorry Norman but....", I said still looking at his bare chest.

He laughed and smiled.

"Relax I'm not a pervert, I'm getting comfortable before going to bed. I promise I won't do anything that you wouldn't want me to do. I respect women.", he promise me.

"Okay but no funny business and keep your pants on.", I warned him.

"Deal", he said, flashing me a wink.

   He rush over to the light switch and turn off the lights. I felt him hop over me and laid on the other side of the bed. His cold body got underneath the blanket with me.

After a few minutes past.

"Hey, are you asleep?", Norman ask.

I rolled my eyes. But he couldn't see cause it was dark.

"Yeah", I said.

We both laugh.

"Can we cuddle? I mean are you comfortable with that?", he ask.

I smiled.

"Yeah", I gave him permission, I've never cuddle before. I mean with another person.

We both moved closer to each other.