chapter 2

I came home exhausted. I was on my feet all day. Working there sucked but hey it got my bills paid. Before coming in, I saw my roommate leaving with her date, Romeo. They seem like a cute couple. I threw myself on the couch.
I busted out my phone and notice I got a message. At first I thought nothing of it. Probably just spam. I decided to read it anyways. My heart stop.......
I couldn't believe it. HE REPLY.... I couldn't move. The message was sent about 5 minutes ago. My eyes read his screen name again.
I laughed because I was getting excited.
I open up the message box to read what he sent.

"Hello there Jane. I'm doing great. What about you?
Thank you for thinking I'm awesome. And awkward is cute. :)"

I scream again. I reread the whole thing about 10 more times. I read the last part again. Did he just call me cute? I thought to myself.
I felt my checks getting red and hot. I toss the phone on the couch. I jump up and ran around my apartment. Good thing my roommate wasn't here or else she'll think I was crazy.

I knew it just a message, but to me it was more then that.

It meant he notice me.

Even if he doesn't reply back this was the happiest moment of my life. After I got a cup of cool water to help calm me down. I pick up the phone and reply.

"I'm a little shock. I've never thought you'll reply. I'm fine, thank you for asking. And thank you for replying. I'm a huge fan. I'm still shaking. You just made my night :)"

I felt my cheeks heating up again.
I was so excited. I look at my phone again. If he didn't write back I wasn't gonna mad or anything.

I got up and went to the kitchen opening the leftovers from the night before. Then that's when I heard a DING!

I ran back to my phone.
Sadly it wasn't him. It was my roommate Daisy. She texted that she's not coming home tonight.
I frowned but got back up and went straight to the kitchen.
I started eating again. I heard another DING! I thought nothing of it because it was probably just Daisy again. I washed my dishes. And then refill my cup. I walk over to the couch again. I pick up my phone and saw another message. But this time it wasn't from Daisy.

It was from Norman!

"Glad to make your day! Well I'm off to bed but please feel free to text me whenever you want. Sweet dreams. :)"

I freaked out for about half an hour. He basically gave me permission to text him and he'll eventually text back.

But wait!!!

What if he does this to all of his fans?

What if he doesn't?

Does he think I'm cute?

Why me?

Out of all the beautiful girls and boys who like him, why in the world would he pick me?

All this thinking made my head hurt.
I texted back.

"Sweet dreams. See you in my dreams tonight. :)"

I felt my checks heat up again.
Looking at the time it was getting pretty late. I plug in my phone and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding!!!

I heard my phone go on. I got up to see that I had received another
message from Norman.

"How was I??? ;)"

Feeling a little confused, I stare at his message, maybe he meant to text that to someone else.

I started reading what I had last sent him.

I felt my body tense up.
Oh.
I texted him that I would see him in my dreams. I thought about what I would send.

Wait!!!!!!!

Was I about to sext with Norman?